Gary, Barry, Larry & Terry [My Tank Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you are not already aware, I bought some mystery snails in October. They are doing good.
Soli got me a nice glass 5 gallon tank with filter and lights to move them to. I was having issues with the water staying clear so this is much better. Currently, their diet is just cucumbers but I added a weekend feeder to the tank for them to snack on. Also added a cuddle bone piece to keep the calcium in the water. Tis good for their shells.

I ordered a few things to go in the tank... I got a real bamboo stick (4 inches), some fake moss ball stones, a real moss ball, and a little hiding log. Planning on adding in some fishies in January. One will be a Betta and the others will likely be Guppies.

Eventually the tank will be switched to a self sustaining, self cleaning tank. I will use soil, real plants, ect. and have it where the fish eat the food, the snails get the leftovers, the plants eat the waste and there will be ghost shrimp added to keep it all tidy. Their babies will be a nice snack for the fish too. That sounds so cruel...

Anyways, if possible I want to find a Betta like this:
Betta_splendens%2Cwhite.jpg

The colored ones are great but something about a pearl white one looks so nice to me.
Not sure if the local pet store will have any or not though.

Fancy Tail Guppies:
assorted-guppy-package-livebearer-fancy-guppy-yourfishstore_1024x1024.jpg

Bettas can be housed together so long as the other fish are smaller, passive, and are schooling. If anyone has any other suggestions on small fish that can go in a small tank, feel free to let me know. They have to be small and stay small. I will likely get a group of 3 or 4.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you are not already aware, I bought some mystery snails in October. They are doing good.
Soli got me a nice glass 5 gallon tank with filter and lights to move them to. I was having issues with the water staying clear so this is much better. Currently, their diet is just cucumbers but I added a weekend feeder to the tank for them to snack on. Also added a cuddle bone piece to keep the calcium in the water. Tis good for their shells.

I ordered a few things to go in the tank... I got a real bamboo stick (4 inches), some fake moss ball stones, a real moss ball, and a little hiding log. Planning on adding in some fishies in January. One will be a Betta and the others will likely be Guppies.

Eventually the tank will be switched to a self sustaining, self cleaning tank. I will use soil, real plants, ect. and have it where the fish eat the food, the snails get the leftovers, the plants eat the waste and there will be ghost shrimp added to keep it all tidy. Their babies will be a nice snack for the fish too. That sounds so cruel...

Anyways, if possible I want to find a Betta like this:
Betta_splendens%2Cwhite.jpg

The colored ones are great but something about a pearl white one looks so nice to me.
Not sure if the local pet store will have any or not though.

Fancy Tail Guppies:
assorted-guppy-package-livebearer-fancy-guppy-yourfishstore_1024x1024.jpg

Bettas can be housed together so long as the other fish are smaller, passive, and are schooling. If anyone has any other suggestions on small fish that can go in a small tank, feel free to let me know. They have to be small and stay small. I will likely get a group of 3 or 4.
I can honestly say.... I've never seen an all white one like that. At least, not in person.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Shark23.jpg

Figured I'd step in and make a suggestion.

By the way, if you don't adopt an SJW near you might get triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 4346

Figured I'd step in and make a suggestion.

By the way, if you don't adopt an SJW near you might get triggered.
What the Heck is THAT creepy thing!
Looks like a Demon Fish or something!
[doublepost=1512539925][/doublepost]Seriously though... What is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash and Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Gary got bigger. Where the shell looks like it is split is how much he grew :bayley:

Reactions: Nikki Nitro