Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
There should be a section where we can play classic games, like Dig-Dug and Galica. Then our high scores could be posted up on the forums or something. I'm bringing this up because I often find myself on newgrounds while I'm here, so I think it would be cool to have it all in one place.

I'm sure some of these games have codes that can be put in so they can be playable on here.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This has to be the worst thread you've ever made. Pass. Forever.

Now Snesbox.com or nesbox? maybe. :obama:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nice signature. Showing off those swallowing skills
096d920730203e118ddf170a07e81adc.gif

Nice signature, Was that before AJ turned 18?

Oh, thats right. You and the rest of the pedophiles are into her because she only LOOKS 14. Right Lady Deathbane ?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't see a need, it's a wrestling forum after all. Unless we can implement forum cash with it some how.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I say no, I would get so high of a score, even Snoop Dogg couldn't reach it, thus having all the members leave the forums due to me destroying them all.