Game Over - Latest Art.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

NOT a pre-made background, combination of my creativity in 3ds max! :y:

Proper comments, suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated and would be awarded with reputation. :music:

Rate/Hate/:yawn:

TheGamesig1.png

GameOVersig2.png

TheGamesig.png

:y:

jwind

Reaction score
one word of advice, quitusing the brush of the cityscape. you've used it in like your last 4-5 pieces.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
All look great but I like the second one the most... very good imo.

C4

one word of advice, quitusing the brush of the cityscape. you've used it in like your last 4-5 pieces.

Yeah, that's kind of right... I have been using them on Match Previews, posters and so on for some time now.. I just love that ecstatic brush and so apply them on most of my work!

By the way, check out the chrome lusture effect that I added in V1 and V2, it's all been done in 3Ds Max and Photoshop. :bigsmile:

Wrestling Station

my advice here. Try to know how to overlap brushes on psds. It looks totally random right here. (Hence the ones on the left side). Find a way. goodluck.

Weebo

Reaction score
I agree with Jwind, you have over used that cityscape brush. Plus i think the whoe thing is overll to dark and the text is kinda hard to see. I mean u can see it and rad it, but it is just faded out to much. Also, i don't see anything that could have cam from 3ds Max on this.

John

alrighty then. my personal favourite is the bottom one with HHH clearly displayed. but one thing i do not like, what's with the bottom left of the gfx's? but apart from that nice cuts, and nice text and blend.

Ratings:
1st. 5/10
2nd. 7/10
3rd. 7.6/10