Game: Make a 3 Hour RAW episode. WEEK 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
[img=650x300]http://wweforums.net/data/MetaMirrorCache/52d64fa46bba567ce0ae3aea0b2e0ed8.png[/img]​

This is a game where you have to make the best 3 hour RAW episode you can think up. But 1 person doesn't make it, everyone else does.

So like:

Poster 1: Dolph Ziggler comes out with Vickie.
Poster 2: Ric Flair's music hits
Poster 3: Ric Flair slaps vickie guerrero and raises Dolph Ziggler's hand.

This is basically like an endless thread though, just because you get done making 1 EP. doesn't mean it's over, you just move onto next week. :isee: :isee: :isee: :isee:

RULES:
1. Keep it PG. No bra and panties match and such.
2. You are allowed to use any/all living characters that are part of or were part of or ever appeared on RAW.
3. Also take in how much money you spend into consideration.
4. Use your talents wisely, remember the goal is to make a great RAW episode.
5. Say the duration of the segment/match below your post.
6. After an episode ends, we bunch together all the posts people made into 1 epic post, then people rate it out of 10. Then we move on to next week.
:burns:

Other than that you can do anything you want, start/end feuds, crown new champion, get rid of a championship, bring back a previous title. You can also Bury. :bury: :eek:tunga:

I'll start.

Dolph Ziggler's music hits. He cuts a promo of how he is too good for Swagger and Vicki. Vickie interrupts him and starts talking. Flairs music hits and he makes a stylish entrance down the ramp.

Duration: 5 minutes.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ric Flair gets in between them and tells Vickie that she is holding Dolph back. He starts praising him telling Vickie how he is going to be the next World Champion. She gets angry and starts yelling back saying she already knew then. Then Jack Swagger's music as he walks to the ring with an angry look on his face. He gets into the ring and takes a microphone.

Duration: 6 minutes

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Farooq said:
Ric Flair gets in between them and tells Vickie that she is holding Dolph back. He starts praising him telling Vickie how he is going to be the next World Champion. She gets angry and starts yelling back saying she already knew then. Then Jack Swagger's music as he walks to the ring with an angry look on his face. He gets into the ring and takes a microphone.

Duration: 6 minutes

Cool, hopefully this thread will get going once activity picks up tomorrow.

Ziggler and Jack argue back and forth. Flair steps in and says that he will give Ziggler a chance. It will be Dolph vs daniel bryan tonight and it will steal the show. And it will prove that ziggler is better. Because talk is cheap.

Duration: 4 minutes. *Commercial Break*

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jack starts arguing about how he doesn't get his own match, and how he deserves one too. "Well you want a match boy? Then you got one! Here is your opponent!" he said as Ryback's music began to play.

Duration: 2 minutes

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
"It will be a no disqualification match in a STEEL CAGE!" he shouted. Jack smiled and said "I will prove to you all I can win this!" and then he walks off the stage.

Duration: 1 minute

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Samalan said:
"It will be a no disqualification match in a STEEL CAGE!" he shouted. Jack smiled and said "I will prove to you all I can win this!" and then he walks off the stage.

Duration: 1 minute

More posts! :tough: This is why I'm forced to tag @[Crayo] :facepalm1:

The match gets delayed. Instead John Cena enters. After doing a 4 minute promo and getting boo'd to hell he takes off his shirt and has a jersey underneath along with a chain. He raps about how he has officially turned heel.

Mark Henry returns from injury with his hall of pain gimmick.

Duration: 10 minutes

acailler

Reaction score
Mark Henry changes his mind, walks to the back....

CM Punk enters, challenges Daniel Bryan...the fight....for 2 hours and 45 minutes...

Show ends,

:damn:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
acailler said:
Mark Henry changes his mind, walks to the back....

CM Punk enters, challenges Daniel Bryan...the fight....for 2 hours and 45 minutes...

Show ends,

:damn:

:facepalm: