Gail Kim Featured in Channel Guide Magazine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
6ea6c2524b061190660c92cdde264092_S.jpg

Recently Gail Kim was featured in Channel Guide Magazine Online.

About her Career...

“If you look at my career, I try not to get stale. I try to keep things fresh. There have been times where I did feel stale, but I try to change that. I’ve been in this business for a long time. I don’t want the fans to ever be bored. That’s why I attribute my wrestling style to always keeping it fresh and the matches interesting.

On the Dollhouse...

“They were part of One Night Only pay-per-views. All the girls were so supportive of them joining the roster. They are such pros and really respectful. We knew they had the passion and were working hard to get to that point. With Taryn, there were just things that had to change that fans don’t know about in terms of why Taryn turned heel. That’s up to creative to tell you. I can’t say, but when it happened I think everyone was kind of surprised.

Plus Much More. Read the rest of the article at channelguidemagblog.com

8VU-SOvP3JY

Continue reading...