Funny,Scary,Strange Animal News Story's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Seen a Funny, Strange, Scary Animal News Story Locally or Internationally Post it Here...
Here is Some Current Animal News Stories

June 10 (UPI) -- Authorities in Pittsburgh said an alligator found on a resident's porch was the third of the species to be found in the city in less than a month.

June 10 (UPI) -- A tourist's attempt to take a photo of her first lobster roll in Maine went awry when she captured the moment a seagull swooped down to grab her food.

A bear in Colorado destroyed the interior of a car.

Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office
Yesterday at 18:34 ·
The one that got away...
This 8-footer was spotted tonight in the middle of Hwy. 1 in the hills of north Caddo Parish. Deputies tried to contain it while awaiting wildlife removal experts. It escaped, but not before taking a bite out of our deputy’s patrol car.

A Few Months Ago in an Idaho neighborhood 100 plus goats escape & start eating people's gardens

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I recently started a thread this material could have been posted in.
No These Are News Stories about Animals from Local & International Tv News Channels
All The Videos on Your Thread So Far Are Documentary's & Cute Animal Videos.. Look i even posted some that's why i made this Different Thread

[automerge]1560470476[/automerge]

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

June 12 (UPI) -- Police in New York state shared video of a deer that wandered into a mall and ran loose inside a sporting goods store.
So Glad i Wasn't Shopping There Then lol

Last edited:

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
June 14 (UPI) -- A pair of bulls apparently escaped from a Baltimore slaughterhouse and ran loose through a neighborhood

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

June 18 (UPI) -- Participants in a Colorado marathon were shocked when their run was interrupted by a black bear that darted across their paths.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
June 26 (UPI) -- A Pennsylvania man recorded video when a snake came out from under the hood of his car and slithered around while he was driving.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
June 28 (UPI) -- Northeastern Ohio is in the midst of a mayfly invasion, with the seasonal insects showing up on weather radar and being spotted swarming vehicles.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
July 3 (UPI) -- A Texas couple adopted a stray kitten found outside a barn
and quickly discovered a unique feature -- the feline has 24 toes.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
July 9 (UPI) -- Police in Colorado said a bear "butt-shifted" a car into neutral and took an unintentional joyride down a hill.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
July 12 (UPI) -- A Texas resident shared video of the harrowing sight that greets him every time he takes out the trash -- thousands of spiders on his garbage bin.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
July 17 (UPI) -- A Tennessee resident enjoying a snack on their balcony captured video of the moment a bear climbed up
the side of the house to join them.
The resident said they were eating out on the balcony of the Gatlinburg home When

Glad i Don't have to worry about that when i'm on my balcony lol