Funny as fuck imo.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Yeah, saw that yesterday. I couldn't even figure out who the hell he landed on until after. Funny thing is, the black guys were all laughing and everything, untilt hey saw Eminem was pissed, and then they got all serious and ran out.
Kinda funny that the huge black guys are acting like bitches.

Wrestling Station

Eminem got pwned imo. Sniff that gayish ass!! bro! lol

MikeRaw

Really? Didn't even notice. That's even funnier then. If they were bodyguards, it's one thing, cause they'd be doing their job. Now they relaly do look like he's got them on a leash.

Dre

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this was staged. Why would he just sit there if he sees a man coming down on him in the 69 position? He didn't even attempt to move.

Wordlife

^yeah I totally agree. I TIVO'ed it and had to watch it again, it was D12, and he DID have a mic. All in all, staged or not, it was funny as hell

CT Styles

Was it live? If so, wouldn't he not be aloud to yell, 'Are you serious? Are you fuckin' serious?' etc. Or was that cut out on the broadcast as well?

MikeRaw

Was it live? If so, wouldn't he not be aloud to yell, 'Are you serious? Are you fuckin' serious?' etc. Or was that cut out on the broadcast as well?

It was live, which was why you could hear him yell it. There was a guy later yelling "Do you like my golden dick" and "suck my golden dick" for like 3 minutes, so having a guy say "Are you fuckin' serious" wasn't that bad, considering you could hardly hear it. They have a little notice before the show though, and warns that cause it's live, anything can happen.