Funkadactyl gets praise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We noted before that Brodus Clay dancer Naomi replaced Kaitlyn at Saturday's WWE live event, facing Natalya. Naomi's performance received rave reviews from fans in attendance and one WWE talent, Ricardo Rodriguez. He tweeted:

"Beyond proud of @NaomiWWE For stepping up huge last night at the Smackdown Live Event vs Natalya."

........:obama:

source

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wonder if there is a video

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
I hate both of the "funkadactyls".

:pity::bury::upset::sad::dafuq::facepalm1::urm::finger:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
According to PWMania, it was one of the best-worked divas' matches in years.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It might just be me, but I don't even acre if divas matches are good any more, they have no meaning. There is no feuds, they're just there to waste 5 minutes of the show. I see a divas match as another advertisement (or commercial for Americans). Not the divas faults, if WWE doesn't care about them then I can't.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
It might just be me, but I don't even acre if divas matches are good any more, they have no meaning. There is no feuds, they're just there to waste 5 minutes of the show. I see a divas match as another advertisement (or commercial for Americans). Not the divas faults, if WWE doesn't care about them then I can't.

It's not just you, most of the audience feels that same sentiment. WWE only cares about them for eye candy.

It looks like we're getting a feud now, with Eve getting in the middle between Kaitlyn and Layla. But just like with the tag division WWE has proven to us that they won't put any effort behind the division or book the matches in a way that makes them watchable. Sad, really.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Naomi's been pretty good in the ring since NXT actually. I'm not surprised. I remember I watched a match of hers against AJ on NXT, pretty good.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Glad she got a good match, wished I could watch it. Anybody has a link to it? Either way I'm glad Natalya got a good match. Naomi and the other Funk girl should be a tag team and feud with a couple of other divas, could help to make use of Raw.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
the farting gimmick > all other gimmicks