Funeral songs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Getting the inspiration from @Kylojo Ren and the obvious fact we are going to die at some point unless you are Bruce Forsyth, What songs would you have played at your funeral?

For myself, I like a joke and I hate following a crowd in music and some other things.

So, as my coffin gets carried in or the people walk in I would have My Way - Elvis Presley being played.

This is a popular choice not only in my family for a funeral song but also as a whole. I love Elvis and the lyrics have a meaning telling countless stories. I also would love to indicate the rest of the funeral which will be My Way.

As people either leave or my coffin is removed I would love for my love of joking around to be shown. I mean it's a toss up between Stairway to Heaven, Killed by Death and Highway to Hell.

But the latter edges the first two out and since I love AC/DC and rock apparently I am going to hell so might as well do it in fashion.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't want music playing, while my corpse is lowered into the ground, never to be seen again.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker