Full list of Women in the TNA Women's title match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

1. Tracy Brooks
2. Gail Kim
3. Christy Hemme
4. Jackie Moore
5. Roxy Laveaux
6. Shelly Martinez/Ariel
7. ODB(One Dirty Bitch)
8. Angel Williams
9. Talia Madison
10. The Amazing Kong

Credit: PWinsider Elite

TNA is still trying to bring in Lacey, Sara Del Ray and Rain.

gashface

Reaction score
Oh yey it sounds like a complete boob-fest! Well at least Jackie Moore and Gail can kick some ass, I havn't heard of some of the others. But Christy Hemme and Miss Brookes?! O_O

gashface

Reaction score
I really don't feel this a step in the right direction for TNA, women's wrestling is a great thing when it's done correctly. But for the last year all TNA have done is enforce stereotypes and make the women in TNA look like pieces of meat, I don't expect this to be any different. Cheap ratings.

PeepShow

Yep, now everyone will rip this to shit now b/c they are going to have a womens division, and to be honest, I really dont blame them. I dont care for womens wrestling, and never really have.

Soulpower

Who in the hell are the last 4 again......?

I've heard good things about ODB, but I've never seen her. Angel Williams was in DSW (former WWE developmental) until recently, she can wrestle and is fairlu good-looking. I know nothing about Madison and Amzing Kong is arguably the best women's wrestler in the world. She worked a show for ROH this weekend and although she's not a looker, she's an absolute POWERHOUSE and would be a great inagural Women's Champ.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
What no Cheerleader Melissa? I've heard of half of the women on this list but Kong, Roxy and ODB are new to me.

Mugen

Reaction score
Isn't ODB OVW Women's champ?

Lol @ women's title.

Travis40

(o_o)......who the fuck cares?

lol j/k I just can't beleive TNA is adding the womens title :no: