fucking pissed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Don't you hate when ppl tell you that they are goin to take you to a ppv then when you call them to see when they going to pick you up they don't answer the call

sorry had to get shit off my chest

feel free to use this thread as the same

TAB yea i know i need commas and shit but i truly dont feel like looking for the right places to put them

Johnny Demon this is more than one line

Rell whats up dude

TDK I wanna be VIP can I

WS i would of used your sign IW Forums>TNA

rest of IW....FTW

This Guy

yeah cause I know I get invited to PPV's all the time [/sarcasm]

edgehead09

Reaction score
wtf ever dude i was pissed and simply went after everybody i dont like in this forum

being that you were the only one i flamed, then take a hint dude

edgehead09

Reaction score
yeah cause I know I get invited to PPV's all the time [/sarcasm]

yea, but i didnt even get invited, i invited her and was going to pay for it and all....and it was my freakin AUNT

CenaMark54

yea, but i didnt even get invited, i invited her and was going to pay for it and all....and it was my freakin AUNT

Face it, your Aunt has better things to do on a Sunday night than be seen with her dorky nephew.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with my fellow moderator CenaMark54, If Natez being a punk ass Bizz'nitch about shit like not going to smurf ass Ppv's then why don't he support CENA?!...huhh? like i thought....so bitch....quit being a nigg' on my forum and start being a bro.....instead of a hoe....tha end...bye-bye