Fucking Double Standards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

They piss me right the fuck off.

At my job, one of my functions is to email people from the same company but in different places in the world. One guy I have spoekn to before emails a question so I go and check out what he wants and answer him back. To backtrack a bit, his wife has the same first name I do so when he saw my name the first time I replied to him a while back, he started chatting a bit via email about how his wife had the same name, yadda yadda. The guy seems like a nice person.

He works at the company in Buffalo, NY. He emails me yesterday asking to have something checked. I go check it and email back. Of course, he emails me back and asks about the weather here saying "hope it's as good as it is here in Buffalo" so I tell him how nice the weather is and that I was actually born in Buffalo, though I haven't been back in a few years. He answers back "what a coincidence. Let me know when you come for a visit. Have a good day and I hope the rain holds up".

Friendly fucking chat. OF COURSE, a few guys in my department claim I "made a move". I was fucking PISSED. My friend was one of the guys saying it and he was just joking but saw how pissed off I got (guy #2 was being serious when he said I made the first move).

First off, I'm VERY happily married and wish AIDS upon anyone who cheats so I wouldn't even think of doing it. I love my husband way too much for that shit.

Second, it was simple bonding because his wife has my name and he works in my hometown.

If I said the same thing to a girl and she had the same response back, no one would think anything but because I'm a female and he's a male, people have to assume that it means something else. I wish society would get over that "she/he must be wanting more" shit and undertand that some people are friendly and just make conversation.

I just want to punch someone.

OH, another thing. If a girl wears a short skirt and low cut top, she's a slut/whore/tramp but if a guy walks around with no shirt, he's cool. If a girl sleeps with a bunch of guys, it's "hot" but when a guy does it, he's a fucking pig.

STUPID.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah I hate Double Standards...Its pretty stupid...I don't find what you did wrong what so ever....You was just talking and really...thats not that bad IMO...I know you would not cheat cause you seem like a good person with a good head on her shoulder...and like you said..well didn't say right out but with your last sentence...Double Standards work both ways....so yeah...but yeah don't worry about them assholes cause they just stupid anyway probably..

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
im a guy and i think that other dudes who walk around without shirts on are Blue

girls who sleep around are sluts to me, and not worth my time

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Guys don't hate Double Standards, because all double standards are usually in a male's favor. Not being sexist, it's true.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^True.

Yeah, it's shit. Thing is, that's how the World works. Humans are very suspicious and backstabbing in a way. They go with what their initial thoughts are, and what they believed growing up. Gay, I know.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
It's like Hank Hill said on "King of the Hill".

"It's the double standards son. Don't knock it, because it's one of the few things that go in our favor".

So, interpret as you will from that statement.

the dark knight

OH, another thing. If a girl wears a short skirt and low cut top, she's a slut/whore/tramp but if a guy walks around with no shirt, he's cool. If a girl sleeps with a bunch of guys, it's "hot" but when a guy does it, he's a fucking pig.

STUPID.
i missed this thread last time.

if a girl wears a really short skirt, she at least wants attention. there's something about this ill post in a bit.

if a guy walks around naked, he's gay lol. its not OUR problem women think its hot.

if a girl sleeps with a bunch of girls...she's a slut. again, you're only for yourself here. not men, or all women. men would say "damn that guy's a pimp"...which is supposedly a good thing these days, but really, only blueberries say that.

i dont even remember what i wanted to say when i first read this but anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

Soulpower

The best thing you can do Ladyhotrod, is IGNORE those duble standards. You don't have to like them, but you have to (Unfortunately) accept that that's the way things are in the world.

Double standards will always exist. Not just with men and women, but with whites and blacks, straight people and gay people... Its just the way it is.