Fuck your bitching and shut up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Wrestling is pretty bad at the moment. Most people who find wrestling entertaining at the moment are fans who started watching wrestling when WWF was on top, WCW was dying, and ECW was just about dead, which wasn't a great time to start watching wrestling. You've watched the new product so much it has became acceptable. Its like music, if you hear the same song over and over, your going to find it amusing after a while.

BTW, Watching old videos of WCW and ECW isnt the same as witnessing it first hand at a time when wrestling was on top of the world. Just had to get that out because I'm sure lots of you will say you witnessed wrestling at this that knowing damn well you didn't :shifty:

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Totally agree with the storylines....I've mentioned several times that Orton/Cena has been an awesome rivarly. I could be slightly biased due to thinking Orton is the best the WWE has to offer right now, but this storyline is fueled on emotion and that's what the audience thrives off of. Because of the Cena/Orton feud and the forthcoming Last Man Standing match...the WWE already has my 40 bucks for No Mercy.

One point that I tend to disagree with is where you said about calling up new talents. My feelings on that, the WWE should have a few more stars to just so if a situation like the suspensions were to occur again, they have some legitimate people to step in. Whether that would mean building a few superstart currently on the main roster, or bringing in a few guys for a gradual build. Either way would work.

MikeRaw

Alright then man, my bad.
I just thought you might not have.
Good to see you did...

Rell

Reaction score
Wrestling is pretty bad at the moment. Most people who find wrestling entertaining at the moment are fans who started watching wrestling when WWF was on top, WCW was dying, and ECW was just about dead, which wasn't a great time to start watching wrestling. You've watched the new product so much it has became acceptable. Its like music, if you hear the same song over and over, your going to find it amusing after a while.

BTW, Watching old videos of WCW and ECW isnt the same as witnessing it first hand at a time when wrestling was on top of the world. Just had to get that out because I'm sure lots of you will say you witnessed wrestling at this that knowing damn well you didn't :shifty:

Just quoting myself :shifty:

Fear the Pinkness!!

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I think there is two ways to look at this.....being that we are "super" fans so to speak and joined this forum to talk about wrestling, obviously we should be entitled to say what we think is wrong with the WWE. If I feel something sucks with the current product, then I should be able to say, "Hey, I think this angle or this wrestler sucks" and as I long as I state a reason to back it up, then I'm just stating my opinion.

On the other hand, I also think that we went away from being fans of wrestling and now just analyze and find something wrong with each show just for the hell of it. (Hell, I do this too.)

In closing, I think we'd be better served to watch the shows as a fan rather than a net guru. There is far more to enjoy.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i agree with u mostly. i like the story lines and the wwe is much better then tna. tnas story likes are far worse then the wwes. the wwe isnt on the top of its game but its still the best wrestling company out there.