Fuck you all, i'm leaving!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
borat-tee-shirt.jpg

Every weekend I always take pictures and videos of stuff that happens. Here are some. I don't care if you like them.

[dm]2HgWqVRtuRZ7xn7kW[/dm]
this is me cutting my self after the Steeler game. the steelers lost thats why i was so mad i had to cut myself.. .NOT! i was just so drunk it didnt hurt

[dm]4JEN4Kl9SzTBal9Zy[/dm]
wow.. i was up all night rolling on E and slept for an hour woke up and started drinking HEAVILY! i dont remember much from this day. at all.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/2b635JcHEgQ3Kn7n9
haha... uh ya i put 2shots of jack daniels in the cup and put some pepsi in it. then beer bonged it. not that impressive but its a good way to get fucked up! i dont remember what happened that night after 7:30. i hope i was molested though

[dm]3crNDFmCDRhiQmkow[/dm]
haha ya I stole the name HAIRLESS and gave it to him cuz his girlfriend shaved his legs

[dm]2wxFTWTIONxwylV4d[/dm]
this is my friend chad trying to be a poet or rapper or something to his lovely girlfriend jnice, years later a doctor will tell him that he has an IQ of 48 and he is what some people call "mentally Blue".

[dm]1KuF8dYFxtQzIlScM[/dm]
hahaha chad's hair always sticks up in the back no matter what so my friend rob decided to give him a hairburn

[dm]34ZN91PfFdRTvlSbS[/dm]
this video cannot be explained.. you had to be there. or know them. they are brothers

[dm]7cUUxIYuJDjunljIy[/dm]
he was SO DRUNK this video really isnt funny at all.

[dm]4TlIDQMb3hHmpla1s[/dm]
hahaha this is megan she is one of the hot asians of the group, and ya she is 16 years old.

[dm]73XZF31APWdC9kKVc[/dm]
ya..... she was very drunk. the other hot asian girl of the group janice. she can actually do it when she is sober

[dm]6VwiBC6cyfUZvkv2K[/dm]
hahaha! this is chad's older brother matt. this bacon is so burnt!

[dm]6DBneC0wNZSJikv1v[/dm]
DFJM = dont fuckin judge me. rollin hard that night too!

Now here's some videos of my friends from the hibachi jobs.

[dm]3lDpjK3fYGclkgiGE[/dm]
thats dave he is hilarious

[dm]swcHQsgRlV7slgiGt[/dm]
here he is again. id like to see you do this bitch

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/2q55hvIaaxxqUn7o2
this is dave's cousin sean... he was hammered drunk when he was doin this haha! all hibachi chefs are alcoholics or drug addicts, its like the rules

[dm]32i4hNWYbLsetn7od[/dm]
this is sean doin his openin routine. it was his first table of the day so he was kinda rusty and almost hit my friend tony with his fork.. i thought it was hilarious. tony died 4 minutes later.

[dm]2PmfGwgOAwJoQn7oh[/dm]
this is the amazing egg trick that sean does

That's all...

Soulpower

this is the amazing egg trick that sean does

What form of trickery? That guy has to be on steroids >_>

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
i told sean before he should look into bein a prowrestler, he has the look. plus he would then have access to more drugs ;-)