Fuck the banner ads.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Whats up with the friggin banner ads at the top of the forums. Its fucking ridiculous. Does the person who sells the ad space think we are all fucking dorks or something.

The only ads that I ever see up there is some ad about buying swords and the other is about meeting girls on the internet.

Not every wrestling fan lives in his parents basement, plays with swords, and can't get laid.

I don't know. This shit just pissed me off.

What the fuck.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

C4

The best part is that there are other ads as well which are gay ads, 100% Free Gay fitness Comunity, you checked that out? LoL..
If there are no Ads then no greenbags, know what I mean?

the dark knight

also, whenever i "skip" the ad it automatcially logs me off...

and i believe there's a thread for this.

CenaMark54

also, whenever i "skip" the ad it automatcially logs me off...

and i believe there's a thread for this.

Its not about the ads...Its about what the ads are saying. I don't meet girls on the internet and I sure as hell don't buy swords.

This is racial profiling and racism at its worst. Its a spit in the face to all wrestling fans. Not all wrestling fans are losers and nerds.

What if there was an ad for fried chicken and watermelon on a black person forum? The world would be in an uproar. But no one cares about the persecution suffered by wrestling fans each and every day.

the dark knight

lol fanatic.

cenamark, if you are serious, the ads are random. its not just for IWF or wrestling fans, go on any forum/blog and you'll get the same exact type of ads...

thedeadite

Reaction score
since when are wrestling fans a "race"????
+ who cares what the ads say, just don't looks at them if you care so much, I couldn't tell you what ANY of the ads on here are.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
When I get an ad that redirects me... which should be illegal I think honestly... I usually just press Alt and the left arrow key real quick then Alt and the right arrow key right after. Try it, works for me.

CenaMark54

since when are wrestling fans a "race"????
+ who cares what the ads say, just don't looks at them if you care so much, I couldn't tell you what ANY of the ads on here are.

So wrestling fans aren't people? Its people like you who make me sick. You are probably the racist who put the stereotypical ads on the site.

the dark knight

This is the only website I go on. IWF 4 Lyfe

as far as wrestling goes...yea, this is the 1st and only one i regularly post on. i may register on some other forums to see 'sup or just to add "referrals" to the guy who gave me the link, but thats just it.

thedeadite

Reaction score
So wrestling fans aren't people? Its people like you who make me sick. You are probably the racist who put the stereotypical ads on the site.

wow, either you're bad at making a joke, or are a complete idiot. i havn't quite figured it out yet.