Fuck the ads on this site!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

This is pissing me off, there's a stupid "Find the perfect Life Partner" banner on the top of the page, if you just move the cursor over it, it extends down covering half the page and it stays there for at least 30 seconds. As if that wasn't enough every time I click a page, it takes me to an ad where I have to "wait" until I'm allowed to skip it.

I'M NOT GOING TO YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE, I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR SCAMS

FUCK OFF

This Guy

I don't pay attention the to the ads, and none of them do anything when my cursor moves over them...so the ads don't bother me.

Ballin

Reaction score
Ads on here are annoying but I usually have mulitple pages open so I go to them untll the :15 thing goes away or whatever.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I didn't even know there were ads on this site. Get firefox and adblock plus.

PeepShow

I don't even use Flash Blocker and I haven't seen a single ad on any website in over a year while using FF.

Reaction score
Seriously.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

I don't understand why people even bother with ads and complaining about them when you can just get that. If you get both Adblock Plus, and Flash Blocker, there literally wont be a single ad on here.

I have that, but it actually takes the entire page to another site where you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can keep going. This happens about 3 times when I get on this site.