Fuck Iwf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:poster_dev: :poster_dev: :toilet_claw: :argue2: :argue2: :gora: :gora: :3dflagsdotcom_andor FUCK FUCK FUCK IWF TO THE FUCKING CORE

I WANNA GET FUCKING BANNED...DO IT DAMNIT BAN ME FROM THIS SHITHOLE:gora: :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora:

LKP

I have been waiting for this thread for the past hour or so lol. Go on give him his wish.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
He's probably regretting it as I type this :lol:

But hey guys to make a topic out of such an awesome thread title, can we get that efed on the go and maybe some more roleplays

Wrestling Station

here is the story..
i recieved a PM from rKoRockz!

rKoRockz said:
lol I know its stupid that is why I am retiring but I been a heel the whole time in my own little BYW thingy and been the champion since the start and after one last match I am going to retire..now as a heel I am going out and making my own video...like alot of heels do...what song should I use..

as i dont have an answer to this, i posted it here to get and share opinions :shifty: lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't even understand what the hell that's about.

Actually I didn't understand about 75% of the things he said

the dark knight

i just remembered that joke about triple h and laughed. lol

"triple h ran into a wall with a boner and broke his nose"

This Guy

Yeah he was an attention whore for sure. I'd say I'm going to miss him....but I won't.