FTW: Full Throttle Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
ftwva0.png

A wrestling company is forged from two visionaries who had the right contacts at the right time. Two men got together to brainstorm to shake up the world of professional wrestling. Adam McMichaels was a member of the head creative writing Staff for Total Nonstop Wrestling and right hand man of Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett. His ideas for storylines and strong connections with TNA upper management as well as the TNA superstars, he was a very respected and entrusted member of the TNA company.

Andrew Walker, A man who worked on the creative staff for World Wrestling Entertainments Smackdown television show. Upon the scandal of Michaels Hayes, He was able to step up and prove himself to the upper management. In Hayes absence, he set a lasting impression on the upper management. Over the years, upon stepping up whenever needed, he was moved up to head of creative staff. Soon there after, it was decided he was to move up to the main office in Connecticut to work on the day to day running of the company working just under the Board of Directors.

McMichaels and Walker met during the time of Wresltemania 24 in Orlando, Florida when the major names of the wrestling community met. Well once they formed a friendship, they began to make key investments and saw their stock rise and rise until they felt they could be financially comfortable for life. Although they could not leave the wrestling industry just like that. They had always wanted to make an impact.

As both men began to contemplate what they could do, a feeling amongst the fans of dream matches and merging was roaring. When they decided to start their own wrestling organization, they needed talent. McMichaels went to the Upper Management of TNA and began to discuss letting wrestlers come to their small Indy promotion and to compete with wrestlers from other organization, and TNA would be compensated for the use of their talent.

Meanwhile Walker was going through contracts of certain wrestlers and constantly searching for loopholes and any legal obstacles that might peer its head when proposing his ideas to the Board of Directors. After many months of searching and studying, he went before the Board of Directors with the proposition of the two companies superstars competing against one another. WWE was outspoken against it until Walker proposed the astronomical profits they could make off capitalizing the intrigue of fans. Also WWE would have rights over the DVD sales as long as they received a bit of compensation to keep the promotion running.

McMichaels and Walker set out for national syndication to broadcast their show. After pitching the ideas to many cable television broadcast companies, only to meet with rejection for they were not interested in televising wrestling. Finally they came across the FOX network who would not televise it on national TV. but they thought it would really rise the numbers for their cable channel FX. Especially after showing the unbelievable upside to their idea. And the opportunity they could present with never before seen matches that would draw wrestling fans from both organizations. The contract was signed with FX and McMichaels and Walker now owned Full Throttle Wrestling with a talented roster from Total Nonstop Action and World Wrestling Entertainment. As well as some Indy wrestlers who jumped at the chance to compete on a main stream audience with well known wrestlers.

collisionrosterzy2.png

gametimejt6.png

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow, the return. Never thought I'd see it happen with both of you. The backstory is great, and hopefully this is as great of a success as SWA :y:

Switchy

Reaction score
ZOMG! THE RETURN! Damn man Andrew you was talking about your return in that interview like it might come along in a couple of months but now... and with Weebo? Woah, I'm surprised! If this is half as good as SWA then it's still going to be a great BTB and if you can live up to the standard SWA set then I will have even more respect for both of you than I already do. Nice roster pics btw :)

xtremebadass

Yes! Weebo's back in business and I can see you have thought this one out well before hand right? Love the roster cards, love the title too FTW, this is like BTW, do I smell a rivalry? Anyways, looks awesome.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I great comeback from Weebo! I hope you stick with this man, I'll check this out!

Qwake

This looks awesome! I read some of your old work and it was great and I hope this is just as great or greater. Nice choice of wrestlers and great GFX (as always). Collision looks AWESOME! I love that roster. which I just found out is andrews so the matches should be great. I will check out your first few shows...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Whoah Andrew said that Weebo would not return to writing anytime soon and well I am shocked. The old SWA team. Anyway the Rosters look sick as well as the gfx. The backstory is good as well.

The Ripper

Reaction score
This is one of those things you think wouldnt happen again. The 2 founders of SWA return.

Weebo

Reaction score
newsor5.png

A few changes have been made to both roster of Full Throttle Wrestling. Collision GM Andrew Walker and Game Time GM Adam McMichaels have come to an agreement and have traded CM Punk from Collision Harry Smith and Teddy Hart from Game Time.

Plus Andrew Walker has released Abyss, Christopher Daniels and Petey Williams and has signed both TJ Wilson and John Morrison. On the other side Adam McMichaels has signed Consequences Creed

The Leviathan

Reaction score
An early shake up here, so Andrew will do the other one. I am looking forward to this.

Evil Austin

imo that Game time has a much better roster than Collision but thats just my thoughts. but yea this is great two great BTBers working once again together. I see this being great in no time.