Frozen becomes top-grossing animated movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
https://movies.yahoo.com/news/box-office-milestone-frozen-becomes-no-1-animated-050000644.html

It seems as if the movie Frozen that just came out in the later part of 2013 has surpassed Toy Story 3 as the #1 highest grossing animated movie of all time. Japan was it's final market which helped it pass the third installment of the Toy Story movies four months after it first aired in the United States.
Personally I thought Frozen was really good and was not surprised at all to read this news, if you haven't seen it yet and still find entertainment in animated movies I definitely recommend it.

The current numbers have it set at having earned 1.072 billion dollars, which also seems to have placed it as #10 on the biggest global blockbuster movie list as well. Both are quite prestigious accolades for the movie industry and I give a congratulations to the team that did the job.

d2e127b3bc969eabfefe425fd2994ef8.jpg

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Oh great a shitty movie gets this kind of achievement. Fuck that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've seen it twice, once in theatres for free and the once with my little nephew, I liked the movie a lot!
I'm glad it beat out Toy Story 3 in all honesty though, simply because I was NOT a fan of how that movie ended. Toy Story 1 & 2 were instant classics in the world of animation but 3 just seemed.. idk not?

Off Topic: Has anyone seen the 'Inside: Pixar' brief 20 minute special that they have on Netflix?
It's pretty interesting, I'm looking for a longer documentary on Pixar though so I can get a bit more info behind the production of each of their movies.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Have to check it out I guess. My kids will love it I bet. I probably will enjoy it too.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I was playing Pokemon while my friends watched this movie lol.