Frosty Gives Away Free Shit Part Two: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
31157giveaway.jpg

Alright, this is a big one. I am giving away a next gen game console to one of you lucky forum users. This is very simple, you just sign up with "I'm in" and like my post. I will order from Amazon (You will require Amazon) and it will be delivered to your PO Box or home address. You will send those details in a PM with I and the admin to make sure everything goes correctly. The bundles will vary, but it's probably the one at the top of the Amazon listing in your location. Delivery fees will be paid, so this is a free giveaway. You may be asking why I'm doing this. I'm doing it because I'm on the road of earning some decent cash for myself, and I have the extra cash there to help people and such. I know some people want these game consoles, but can't afford them. As you know I already have a "Win PayPal" listing and that will continue, but this will last until the end of next month. The reasons are because I want as many sign ups as possible, and I want to cover all delivery fees. Read the rules about the sign up details

Rules

1. You must have 100 posts. This is to avoid spam from inactive members just wanting the cash. This is a community, so you should have 100 posts. Luckily for you 100 posts are easy to come by, so go get active if you're below that limit

2. Only one account per person is allowed entry. If found out it will result in a ban from all of my contests (I mean it. This one is a lot of money. Don't cheat)

3. Like my post ;)

4. Admin and mods are also permitted to take part if they would like. Feel free my brothers

5. Just leave a posting saying "I'm In" and the console of your choice.

The contest will run until the end of next month. The console will be dispatched from Amazon once a winner is picked (Probably the same day depending on time differences) Enjoy

Entries

@TheKingSonic (Nintendo Switch)
@Just Kevin (PS4)
@Jet Starr (Nintendo Switch)
@Finniis (Nintendo Switch)
@M Kells (Xbox One)
@Fireshock (PS4)
@Solid Snake (Nintendo Switch)
@Botchie (Nintendo Switch)
@Blackout (Nintendo Switch)
@Extraterrestrial (PS4)
@Nickelodeon (PS4)
@RedDwarfTechy (PS4)
@Crithu (Xbox One)
@Solidus (Nintendo Switch)​

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I am a lover of free shit and random chances of winning. I'm also pretty sure I have a 100 posts by now.

So I am in!
I'd pick the Switch though

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Sure why not :)
I'm in
PS4, if only for the remake Crash Bandicoot and Spiderman PS4 game :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm in...
Why not. :kitler:
Nintendo Switch my dude.

How do you chose the winner?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in...
Why not. :kitler:
Nintendo Switch my dude.

How do you chose the winner?
I was thinking of that, and the fairest way seems to be livestreaming a randomizer to everyone. I'll begin the stream in this thread and then get all the names together. That way everyone can watch as the name comes out. I use ClassTools.net

Reactions: Solid Snake

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
does the Switch have different colors? I don't know too much about them. I'll let the person (If the Switch is won) pick the color in the PM if that's the case. I remember something about it having different colors

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The switch is currently a big choice now. I didn't know we had that many Nintendo fans

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm in!

I have a PS4 already, don't like Xbox... my choice is Switch as well.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also to add to this, the Xbox One and PS4 will probably be the newer consoles. So PS4 Pro and Xbox One S

Speaking of which, The more people the more fun for this contest. A lot of people will want a shot at these so get the word around brothers/sisters

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in.
PS4.

You are amazing for doing this. <3