Frosty Gives Away Free Shit: $50 Giveaway (PayPal)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
31157giveaway.jpg

Well, I thought it would be fun to give something to the members of WWEF. I have some free cash going around since I'm currently trading/getting weekly salary as well, so I thought it would be interesting to use that weekly salary to do some cool shit. So yes, this is how Frosty gives away free shit was born. I'm going to bring in challenges and such as we go on, and I will upgrade the prizes once I begin to earn more money. Although that will take a little while xD

This one is going to be simple. I'm going with the basic contest style of people entering and picking a random winner. The money will be sent via PayPal and I will transfer it to your currency. That means the exchange rates will be covered so you get the complete prize. For example 50 euros would be different to 50 dollars, so I would change it up so you get the complete prize amount. That goes for Dollars, Euros, Pounds, Canada Dollars (I believe that's what you call them) and such. If your currency is higher than the euro then I will just send the 50 so you get a good amount. I believe that would be 70 something for Canada. I should be able to cover all currency amounts. I just have a few rules for entry (Nothing crazy)

Rules

1. You must have 100 posts. This is to avoid spam from inactive members just wanting the cash. This is a community, so you should have 100 posts. Luckily for you 100 posts are easy to come by, so go get active if you're below that limit

2. Only one account per person is allowed entry. If found out it will result in a ban from all of my contests

3. Like my post ;)

4. Admin and mods are also permitted to take part if they would like. Feel free my brothers

5. Just leave a posting saying "I'm in"

The contest will run until Thursday. Enjoy

Current Entries

@El Curry
@Grievous
@Jet Starr
@Blackout
@Jacob Fox
@Just Kevin
@M Kells
@CiV
@Solid Snake