Front man of Staind scolds grabby audience member

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In defending a crowd-surfing teen, the Staind frontman admonished the audience at a concert for Kansas City radio station 98.9 The Rock: "That f---ing girl is, like, 15 ... and you f---ing pieces of shit are molesting her!"
Word to the wise: respect women at Staind shows or face the wrath of frontman Aaron Lewis.

On Saturday, Lewis was midway through performing the band's ballad “Something to Remind You” at a concert hosted by Kansas City radio station 98.9 The Rock when he noticed concertgoers were being grabby with a young girl as she tried to crowd surf. This manhandling did not sit well with Lewis, who stopped the song and went on a minute-long rant against the offenders.

“All right, listen up you f---ing assholes, that f---ing girl right there is like 15 f---ing years old, and you f---ing pieces of shit are molesting her while she is on the f---ing crowd,” said the 42-year old father of three daughters. ”Your f---ing mothers should be ashamed of themselves, you pieces of shit.”

He continued to rant directly to the males in the audience, and issued a strong warning.

“You should all be f---ing beaten down by everyone around you for being f---ing pieces of shit,” Lewis continues. “If I f---ing see that shit again, I swear to God I will point you out in the crowd and and have everyone around you beat your f---ing ass.”

Confident he made his point, he then addressed the females in the audience. “Now girls, feel free to crowd-surf safely,” he said as he finished the song without incident.

An estimated crowd of 55,000 rock fans attended the show, which also featured appearances by Korn, Killswitch Engage, Black Label Society and Steel Panther.

Lewis is slated to host the benefit show, “It Takes A Community,” raising money for the educational needs of children in Massachusetts. Staind will perform an acoustic set at the show, which takes place June 27 at The Pines Theater at Look Park in Florence, Massachusetts.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why the fuck is the girl crowd surfing then? I still agree with the guy tho.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Would rather mosh pit then surf on a bunch of random people. Still, they shouldnt have done it....but damn. He sure loves the word fuck.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Is Angry Video Game Nerd the lead singer?