From Russia without love- VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
http://www.navoine.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=112&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I warn you some of the stuff here is insane, sick, nasty, and gruesome. Its insane that alot of the soliders are kids. This is what humanity has come to? I'm not on my comp so I didn't wanna download the pic's to post them here.
Is there a Russian Outsider? So he can translate what the posters at that forum are saying.

xtremebadass

wtf? Crazy ass Russians man. That humans for you, they're a very disgusting and disturbing race. God must have been smoking a joint when he conjurred us up.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I can't say I agree with you. Since thats somewhat disrespectful to god, but I'm very religious. Anyways, great post, or was it a great post? No, but this is crazy man.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
war is war.. seriously what do you expect?
and that's what happens when a country asks for protection from USA.they get attacked, raped in days, forced to peace,and the ''world peace saviours'' do nothing.:shifty:

xtremebadass

War is a very controversial subject, you are bound to get every sort of reaction.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Exactly! We all have different views on it. But I'm just saying its insane how most of the soliders are less than thirty years old. There was one gruesome pick of a kid with a HUGE cut on his upper right torso area.

Wrestling Station

the thing that got my attention from all of that was...
img9676ow1.jpg
Seriously, that guy is so addicted to smoke. Cant wait to be healed? lol.. Russians are some sick people. They are honored by killing people? I guess, they are the REAL terrorist :( I got to be sad by this fact :shifty:

xtremebadass

RUSSIAN IS THE REAL TERRORIST

So what are you proposing WS? Nuclear bomb on the communists? lol

xtremebadass

The end of the world is always a push of a button away boys and girls, remember that.

LadyHotrod

I picked the lastest part of the conversation to translate....they are talking about the hospitals...they are also talking about Yushchenko....how they wouldn't want Russian aircraft bombing their house....they are also talking about if the people killed were supporters of Yushchenko...some stuff about what they see on TV....internet IP stuff....that's pretty much where their convo is now.