Friday Night Fights 12/5/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
FridayNightFights.png

- The show open with the Cat Ernest Miller he says that with the cowardly attacks of Bad News Brown is is forced to stay protected because he isn’t just in charge of himself he has the who DFWA to think about. He then introduces a special guest..Andrew WK… Cat says WK will be performing live both nights of the PPV and that since Spud is suspsended he has asked WK to be the GM of FNF until the PPV. WK gladly accepts and says he won’t be intimidated in the least. He also states that due to the action of Spud he is relieving the KO King’s of their stips from last nights PPV and that the KOK and Sheamus will be taking on KC and Macho in the main event tonight. Savage and Madison appear on the jumbotron and tell WK that he is making a mistake but that’s ok he has bigger plans prepared tonight for the KOK and Sheamus.

- MCMG defeat the Zombie Punks when they hit Made In Detroit on Graves at the 5 minute mark.

- in a battle of two new teams to the DFWA The It FACTors consisting of Tyson Kydd and Bobby Roode def Los Matadors in 14 minutes when Roode hit the Roode Bomb on Diego.

- The Axis of Evil comes out to the ring. Hassan, Davairi, Lana, Rusev, Ludvig Borga, & Ivan Kolloff all enter the ring. Hassan talks about how the crushed the Allied Forces by making them doubt each other and outsmarting them. The AF & Zeb then come onto the ramp. Zeb says they cheated and needed twice the man power to take them down. Lana then tells Zeb that in war you cannot be unprepared. That the Axis was prepared to win at all costs and that the AF were inept much like the pathetic Armed Forces of the US…she is about to continue when
[youtube]FhZBPbV_wj4[/youtube]
- Kennedy has his mic lowered down and lays into Lana saying that last night was a lesson in cheap tactics from a team that was clearly the inferior team and that he will not let this dime story mail order bride berate this great country or the Armed forces that he proudly served but seeing as they are still out manned he decided to call in a friggin Marine…
[youtube]Q0NkPn-24kw[/youtube]
- Zeb says it looks like things are evened up just a little bit more and the war is hardly over

- Willie Mack def Rob Garvin 3 minutes with the Chocolate Thunder Bomb. HBK then grabs the mic and talks about now that Steamboat and his crew are gone for good that it’s time for bigger things…DX wants titles and they better start getting their chances soon.

- The Super Best Friends def DNI & Snitsky when Trent? hits Snitsky with the Gobstopper at the 6 minute mark. As they are celebrating they are interrupted by
[youtube]gdT1clsLsYs[/youtube]
Micheal PS Hayes says he heard the SBF say something like this title was perfect for the SBF but he says that way before the SBF the Freebirds ruled the six man scene and that it won’t be any different in the DFWA

- Shelton def Gangrel in short order but was then attacked by The All Night Players..Charlie Haas wasn’t far behind though and the WGTT and ANP brawled to the back. Andrew WK then announced that WGTT v ANP will happen at Get Wet and the winner will be the #1 contender for the DFWA TV Tag Titles.

- El Generico makes his DFWA debut defeated Danny Davis in 2 minutes with the BRAIN BUSTAH!!!! As he leaves the ring the Midnight Express and Chris Candido make their way down for their match against Public Enemy & Mojo Rawley. As they walked by Candido gives Generico a stiff shoulder and Generico takes exception but they two are kept apart and El Gen goes to the back.

- MX & CC def PE & Mo when Eaton his MoJo with the Alabama Jam in 45 seconds. Cornette gets on the mic and talks up his team and says he is very excited about the addition of No Gimmicks Needed Chris Candido and then wonders if there is any team in the back that thinks they have what it takes to take the TV Tag Titles from the MX.

[youtube]vCgpF8TebWo[/youtube]
Sabin says that MX got lucky the last time these teams met but it’s not gonna happen again and they are more then ready to take those titles from Cornette’s stable…the men start to brawl and as Candido is about to hit Shelly with a chair El Generico comes flying down the ramp and takes him out..the teams are separated as we go to break.

- Colin Cassady def Stevie Ray with the East River Crossing after 6 minutes. Enzo and he then cut an hilarious promo shitting on Spud and half the roster of DFWA as they leave a man in a mast comes from under the ring and knocks out Enzo cold and then disappears into the crowd.

- AMW def The Fantastics after 22.4 minutes. Storm hits fuller with a super kick. It was a fantastic match that had the crowd into it. Fantastics put on a hell of a show and almost grabbed the titles from AMW.
next we have another debut
[youtube]TqxHUi1youk[/youtube]
The crowd goes absolutely insane as Captain Charisma makes his way down to the ring.
Christian comes out and addresses the crowd and says he is excited to be part of this great federation and that he has noticed from a far that DFWA while a great federation needs some saving

- Ambrose is seen going into the Cat’s office as we go to break. We come back and Ambrose is now on his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and says he was in a hell of a fight last night but he was listening to HBK back there who said he wanted more…Well I to want more…that’s why I have traded in my TV Title for a shot at the Macho King and DFWA Heavyweight Title at I Get Wet…just then HBK comes out with Beth and tells Ambrose that’s really cute taking his cues from him but if he wants a title shot he better get in line…Ambrose says it’s done deal so fuck you buddy I am the line…HBK and Beth go to the back but HBK turns around and says it’d be a damn shame if Ambrose didn’t even make it to the PPV

- The mane event is underway as The King and his Court take on Sheamus & The KO Kings w/ William Regal. The match is about 5 minutes into it when Hero is getting doubled teamed and Sheamus goes in for the save just as he does though Regal nails Barret with a chair and Sheamus then hit Hero with a Brogue Kick and Macho pins Hero…then Macho, Madison, Bram, Magnus, Sheamus, & Regal and stand in the middle of the ring raising each others arms and celebrating…Sheamus & Regal have joined the court.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
These comments are for the booking from both this show and the PPV:

- You can definitely tell with the stipulation reversal that KO Kings/Kings Court didn't go the way you wanted. I was gonna say I didn't like that, but with Sheamus & Regal joining the Court now, I guess you didn't want to overload the group, especially with another big heel faction just below them on the card.

- Ambrose vs. DX works perfectly. We've seen from the Ambrose/Rollins angle IRL how well Ambrose works against the odds, so this should be good.

- Hoping the Bad News Brown payoff is good, liking the slow burn with him.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I like that swerve at the end and Sheamus/Regal pairing up with The King's Court. All of them seem like a great fit, so good on that. Ambrose vs DX sounds like it'll be fun stuff, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Christian.