Friday 7th November - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The show opens with "Good Times, Great Memories" host by Colt Cabana. His guest CM Punk actually is here this time. He refuses to apologise to Colt over what happened last week but insists it was nothing personal towards him, and that Colt should know that. Colt acts all grumpy but laughs it off. He goes for a high five but Punk predictably leaves him hanging. Suddenly, Drew Galloway hits the ring to attack Cabana, but Punk quickly comes to his friends defense. Michael Bennett then runs down, quickly followed by his tag team partner Adam Cole to go after Punk. Hiroshi Tanahashi runs down to even the playing field as The Kingdom & Galloway high tail it.

We hear a bar tender yell that the first Saturday show will be 5 shots for $3 all night. Good lord.

League Of Flippy Guys Match: Adrian Neville def. Rey Mysterio following the Red Arrow. Said to be a terrific match. Lots of "my precious" screams for Neville.

The Embassy def. Mike Quackenbush & Eddie Kingston with a Rave Clash on Quack. Once again, Abyss was the difference maker but Jimmy Rave was the guy instructed to get the pin. Post match, Abyss carries to the back on his shoulders.

League Of Flippy Guys Match: Jushin Liger def. Jack Evans with a Liger Bomb. Both guys headed into the match with zero points, so both needed the win. Liger got the important W in about 7 minutes. After 2 rounds of matches, Adrian Neville leads the league with 6 points followed by Kalisto with 4 points. Jack Evans is the only guy yet to get on the board.

Referee Bryce Remsburg takes the mic to announce the team captains for the "Beer & Boobs" match for the Saturday show. The first captain is Johnny Gargano, who walks to the ring with a 6 pack. The other captain is Shinsuke Nakamura, who walks to the ring with a bottle of JD in his possession. And both guys will face off now!

Shinsuke Nakamura def. Johnny Gargano via JD bottle to the back of the head.. Post match, The Young Bucks run down and put boots to Gargano, seemingly confirming them to Team Nakamura. Finlay & Dave Taylor ran down to level anyone within a 10 metre radius, creating chaos at ringside. Either they really want a fight tonight, or they're the first two members of Team Gargano. I'll go with the latter.

Brian Cage def. Michael Elgin following Weapon X. Post match, Masters puts Elgin in the Masterlock until Remsburg finally convinces him to break the hold. Team #Lift flex for the crowd post match.

Tazz vs. Amazing Red goes to a no contest, as Low Ki runs down to kick Tazz in the head while he has Red in the Tazzmission. Ki challenges Tazz to a match at the Saturday show.

Michael Elgin comes out before the main event and challenges Team #Lift to a tag match at the Saturday show. He promises to find a tag team partner.

Main Event: Kazuchka Okada def. Hiroshi Tanahashi via Rainmaker in an amazing, amazing match. Post match. Maria Kanellis walked down to ringside to distract a fallen Tanahashi. This allows Michael Bennett to attack him from behind. This leads to a big brawl, as Colt Cabana, Adam Cole, CM Punk & Drew Galloway join the fray. Finally, Samoa Joe's music hits and the Samoan Submission machine clears out everyone. The bar tender yells for Remsburg to pass a message to him. Next week on the final show before the Saturday event, it'll be a double main event of Samoa Joe & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada & Drew Galloway, & The Kingdom vs. The Second City Saints.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
man I just love the set ups you use the all the added quips you add like the bartender making matches...it's an all around excellent fed man...I'm really happy to see you keep this going and keep making it entertaining....kudos my friend

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I love this fed.

A lot of great stuff going on, and like I said before it has a PWG vibe to it which I really like since PWG is favorite indy promotion.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I know I say it every week but I really want a seat at Dave's. How do I get one. This place rules.