• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Frantic Draft Saving...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...for some unknown reason...whenever I type a post or PM...
the forum is saving a draft every 30 or 40 seconds...is this normal?

Why is it doing this all of a sudden?

Its really annoying...at least for me it is...

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
@Solid Snake or @Solidus
I agree with Grievous, Its doing the same for me, too.
And as for the Notifications... I hv it turned on, but still I dnt get notified...
Yeah I sometimes don't get all my alerts either, I think I'mma try to reset mines and just set the RWK ones on. The rest of the alerts are automatically set for the people I enjoy following (so that'll probably take care of that for me) but yeah I've had that same issue with them.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It was actually set to 10 seconds, whereas it was 30 before.
The notice is red now instead of dark grey so you can actually see it, this is so people are aware that drafts are being saved.
I've set it back to 30 seconds.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
As someone who is prone to write mini-novels, I personally really appreciate the 30 seconds. Maybe switch it back to dark grey as a compromise though? I actually too preferred the dark grey though, it fits the theme better and all that really matters is that a draft is being saved in case I pull a stupid and need it. The red color clashes with the rest that it naturally grabs the attention of the poster, which for sure is the intent, but I don't think it's necessary.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I mean, I wasn't complaining for 10 seconds, since at times with RWK shows, I crash for them being massive...

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
As someone who is prone to write mini-novels, I personally really appreciate the 30 seconds. Maybe switch it back to dark grey as a compromise though? I actually too preferred the dark grey though, it fits the theme better and all that really matters is that a draft is being saved in case I pull a stupid and need it. The red color clashes with the rest that it naturally grabs the attention of the poster, which for sure is the intent, but I don't think it's necessary.

I hear ya, back to grey now.

Reactions: Doxo