Four Horsemen of Now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I've been watching a plethora of old WCW and NWA videos and matches on YouTube lately, especially those involving the Four Horsemen, and it had me wondering. Out of the current rosters in WWE, TNA, and ROH, who would you use to reform the Four Horsemen with Flair as the manager?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
tough, we've already had modern day examples with Evolution & Fourtune, so we've got a template at least.

Manager: Ric Flair
Tag Team: Samoa Joe & Magnus - Two guys who go out to fight and hit hard, work very well as group enforcers.
Primary Star: Dolph Ziggler - Flashy dresser, great worker, makes opponents look good. Perfect for the role.
Secondary Star: Austin Aries - Too small to be the enforcer, but would work well as mid card champ.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
If we are combining the rosters, mine would look like this:

Leader (Flair): Robert Roode
Back Up (Windham): Jack Swagger
Tag Team (Brainbusters): Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin

You've got Roode who already displays Flair-like mannerisms with his suits, his arrogrance, and his success. Back him up with Swagger who, like Windham, is a tall, powerful, upper midcarder who is a serious threat, and goes along with the 'classy' style of The Horsemen. Then we've got Haas and Benjamin playing the parts of Anderson and Blanchard. In my opinion, they're the most well-oiled tag team in the business right now that fit the mold. Haas doesn't really look like an enforcer type but his technical ability and pit bull like features make him a threat nonetheless. Plus, when it's both him and Benjamin, the numbers game and the chemistry will make up for it.

My alternate combination would be:

Leader: Chris Jericho
Back Up: Claudio Castagnoli
Tag Team: Joe and Magnus

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Nice picks guys...as of right now I have Roode and Ziggler as two of my Horsemen, I'm still working on who I would want the last two members to be.