Forum Updates 28/10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
There has been a few new additions to the site the last few days, some of them aren't obvious so I will list them here.

Legend Gifting

Legend membership can now be gifted automatically. No need to PM me for donation links any more.

gift.png

Thread Replies + Count

You can now see who posted in a thread and how many times. This is a legend feature only.

who.png

who2.png

Sticky Navigation Checkbox

You can enable/disable the sticky navigation in your preferences.

nav.png

Watched Thread Folders

Watched threads can now be sorted into custom named folders.

watched.png

Profile Post BB Code

Profile posts can now contain the following formatting: bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, color, url, images and videos. An editor is also added on profile pages to make this easier.

bb.png

-----

More updates are coming, including paying for legend with stripe to use your credit card directly, and a wrestling gif gallery complete with submission forms.

Thanks, enjoy! :bodallas:

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thank you, boss! We will enjoy it, for sure. You and the rest of the crew keep on improving this site each week/month. Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Reactions: Solidus1

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Some cool stuff added to the site.

P.S. Love how I got the notification "Fancy new forum stuff"

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Why the gif gallery? Seems like the most pointless thing I've ever heard of. Just like the image gallery the hype will be gone in a week.

The rest are great though

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Why the gif gallery? Seems like the most pointless thing I've ever heard of. Just like the image gallery the hype will be gone in a week.

The rest are great though

GIFs are popular. Good for SEO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol was totally blind on where to find the "Watched Threads" section of the updates.. definitely found it though, I like it.