Forum Activity.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The most members online in one day was 166, 12-15-2008.
"The Asshole" Colin White, 03mnm, 06946145182needs to confirm their email address, 31287238511, 3lions, Adam.Freeman, Airfixx, amkhani, Astro Zombie Magee, Axis, Beer, Blaze, C4*, Cayse, cdgfx84, cena-buttocks, cena316, CenaMark54, charismatic-benji, Christian, Christian 2.0, Conc3pt, connorten, Cool Temptations, cronulla_sharks, dean28, Dipset Army, djprimetime, Dwes, Dylan, Eddie#1, Edge+Bret Hart, eggthief, Enigma22, exC.On, gamebreaker, GaRdEnGnOmE23, gatesoftanhauser, Great One, Hardcastle, hitman07, Hometown Kid, JC Punk, JMay187, jwind, Kassidy, Kibondo, kingovkings, Kizza, KnicKy, LadyHotrod, LAURINAITIS33, Legendkillerpunk, lord batair, love20080808, Macon X, mama cass, Marvel26, MaZZacare, MC Rae, Mike Chaos, mikeb619, MikeRaw, Milly, Montana, Mr.Enigma, MrKannibal, MTG, newmie, niggles, NinoBrown, nopq413, noumenon, okokart, ollie, OWeapon, PerfectCurt, phantomgerald, Phenom, phones216, plachi, Qwake, RaBBiT MKV, Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy, Seventh Reason, seX-Power, sgchargersneeds to confirm their email address, slim_mute423, SNACKZ, spiralshock, Spity94, starnicole, SterlISgod, straight_edge76, SunWarrior18, Switchy, The Anigma, The Leviathan, The Quintastic One, The Rated R CMStar, The Ripper, TheAnswer, TheCharismaticRaven, tissuebox, TK.GFX, Trapt, Travis40, Vandy316, WarMachine, wordlife326, wu571lai632, wwefan405, WWERULES, xtremebadass, Y2Jasmine, y2j__legend, Zarhan, _-_-Magnus-_-_, †horza13†
Impact Wrestling Forums- WWE, TNA, ROH, wrestling discussions! Wrestling E-Fed, VIP, and babes sections! Statistics

That reminds me of 2006. :y:

Evil Austin

for like five minutes I was thinking where in the blue hell was I in that list btu then I remembered I was hidden. >_>

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Point of this thread being...

lol..

PeepShow

IDK if you are insinuating that activity is good, but if you are, you are fucking stupid. (Not that people didn't already know that) There were members on in excess of 300-400 on in a day back in the middle of '07.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IDK if you are insinuating that activity is good, but if you are, you are fucking stupid. (Not that people didn't already know that) There were members on in excess of 300-400 on in a day back in the middle of '07.

If that is what his point of the thread is that the activity is good then I just wanna know what he has been smoking. Sept of 07 which is close to the end of 07 this place was like real active. Now its like new post every...10 or 20 mins.

J

I do, few of us member left can actually say we enjoyed it on IWF lolz. April 06 baby.

Moonlight Drive

When I log on here and see 4 pages of new posts, that's enough activity tbh.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When I log on here and see 4 pages of new posts, that's enough activity tbh.

Well that is because us Americas post in the day time...If I got on at nite(which I think is mid-day or so for you) without being on all day I would see alot of new post.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bob hates them also.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bob says people shouldn't be invisible because if there invisible people won't know if your on and they might have something important to tell you.