Former WWE Diva In Talks to Join Fox's "X-Factor" TV Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The Huffington Post is reporting that former WWE Diva and girlfriend of George Clooney, Stacy Keibler, is in talks to join the Fox talent show "X-Factor." The following is an excerpt from the report:

A source for the show told the New York Post: "Stacy Keibler is also in talks to join the show, but her lack of experience in the music business may make her more appropriate as a host. She looks fantastic and has bags of charisma."

You can read more by clicking on the link below.

Stacy Keibler 'X Factor': Star In Talks To Join Talent Show (REPORT)

Never seen the show before but I definitely know what it is. She'd be amazing eye candy for the show.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It could only be as the host since the four judges spots are filled; Simon Cowell, LA Reid, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato. She would be fantastic as a host because firstly she is stunningly beautiful, secondly she knows how to deal with live tv thanks to WWE and finally because she is famous thanks to George Clooney. Did I mention that she was hot?

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see her on the show. I know she would be a good person for the show and this can definitely boost the ratings for the show!

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Since when do you have to be in the music biz to host the show?

Was Ryan Seacrest in music before American Idol?

ljepilo

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see her on the show. I know she would be a good person for the show and this can definitely boost the ratings for the show!

Indeed it would be really interesting :).