Former WEC lightweight champ, Jamie Varner, has joined the AMA Fight Club in New Jers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Jamie-Varner-200x201.jpg
Former WEC lightweight champ, Jamie Varner, has joined the AMA Fight Club in New Jersey, to train alongside Jim and Dan Miller, Charlie Brenneman, Rafaello Oliveira, Ricardo Romero, and Amanda Nunes.

Head trainer Mike Constantino discussed Varner on the Savage Dog Show:

"We basically came to the decision that it’s in the best interest of Jamie to come here full time, and I’m willing to take on Jamie as a manager and a trainer. I think he’s extremely talented. The kid’s 26 years old, only, and you already know what he’s accomplished. By having him full-time training with all my fighters and all our trainers here at AMA and doing everything right, I truly believe that not only could he be back in the UFC shortly, he could go straight to the top and win a championship."