Former UFC Fighter Subject of City-Wide Manhunt in Thailand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Former Ultimate Fighter bad boy Junie Browning is currently the target of a city-wide manhunt in Thailand after two incidents over the weekend.

Browning was in Phuket, Thailand, training and allegedly started a bar brawl. He then continued the fight in a local hospital.

According to Phuketwan.com, Browning allegedly was seen beating up a woman in a bar in the Patak Road Karon, and also reacted harshly when other female workers tried to break up the fight.

The fight then continued at a local hospital where Browning was being treated for his injuries.

The report states that Browning fled the hospital on Sunday in Patong and has not been seen since. The police are currently staking out the Phuket International Airport in hopes of cutting off Browning if he attempts to leave the country.

Browning posted an update on his Facebook page after the alleged brawl, updating his status following the events that unfolded.

“Wow what a helluva weekend,â€￾ wrote Browning “Some (expletive) named Sie Menzies and about 10 of his friends started a fight with me. I guess just to test a ‘UFC fighter guy’ at this (expletive) little bar in Karon Thailand. Had a beer bottle and glass mug shattered on my head, then to make everything better, stabbed severely by some crazy Thai (expletive).

“On a positive note, I managed to break a few orbital bones, at least a couple jaws, and some unconscious bodies laying on the ground before I blacked out from loss of blood and apparently had to be resuscitated in the ambulance. So, how was your weekend?’