News Former TNA/WWE Wrestler to return at May tapings?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like 'The Pope' may be returning to TNA after a little over a year and a half since his last contract expired in 2013.

Former WWE and TNA star "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero (Elijah Burke) is apparently returning to TNA at the May Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando.

The Pope had this to say on Twitter in a response to Robbie E's "ugh you would!!!".
Elijah Burke @DaBlackPope Follow

@RobbieEImpact: @DaBlackPope ugh you would!!!” U ain't seen nothing yet... Wait til @IMPACTWRESTLING tapings in May! ~PHS #DarknessFalls

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201...superstar-returning-to-tna-at-the-may-impact/

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Josh and Taz gun be like 'My God, what's Elijah Burke doing in the Impact Zone?!'

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Unlikely considering D'Angelo Dinero was his gimmick during his previous TNA run.

But I see what you were trying to go with.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
All about the Harlem Street Preacher gimmick, he was fairly entertaining during his last run, TNA could use a splash of his flavor during this time.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Okada's idol is back! Remember when TNA A-listers dubbed him as the next ROCK back in 2010? And Mr. Anus was supposed to be their Stone Cold with all the not-edgy kewl promos? Good times. Now I wanna d/l TNA 2010 pack. Abyss-a-mania! Other company Hall of Fame rings! AJ Flair! Daniels jobbing to Val Venis on a pay-per-view one month after headlining Final Resolution with AJ! Turns! Turns everywhere! And more turns!