Former TNA and Top Indy Tag Team Teasing WWE Run

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It was reported back in August 2011 that former TNA tag team The Young Bucks received a WWE tryout at a RAW taping and rubbed Booker T, who revealed this himself, the wrong way by not shaking his hand or introducing themselves. Rob Van Dam had previously bashed the team formerly known as Generation Me for not shaking his hand backstage at an event.
The Young Bucks, who have experienced success since that incident, have been posting apparent WWE teasers on their Twitter lately. A few days ago they posted a photo of Coca-Cola bottles featuring their names on the label next to toy WWE Tag Team Title belts, with this caption:

"Pretty ironic that these coke bottles were sitting near tag team championship belts."

They followed that tweet up with this:

"It's pretty ironic we've lost the PWG, ROH, and IWGP Tag championships in a matter of a month....."

The next day, they wrote the following which had fans thinking they were teasing NXT:

"I wonder where our careers will take us nxt?"

Finally, The Bucks lost to The Hardys at a Northeast Wrestling event last night and posted the following on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/495777051883098112/photo/1

Source: wrestlinginc.com
These guys are going to get a lot of love and a lot of hate just because they're indy guys, but I actually think they're pretty good even if their trolling really sucks. I think they'd be a good fit in the tag team division even if it's just as a lesser team because it's not like they'd need to cut too many promos. They're fun to watch and the obvious comparison would be to early Hardy Boyz, though I have no hope that they will recreate that kind of popularity. It'd be a solid signing if they're kept together as a team, but I also wouldn't be surprised if nothing came of this because they are definitely a different style and would have to adjust and slow their shit down a bit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Indytaker and Corporate Kane are what I've found them to be named.

They are heat magnets, who in my estimation will most likely get a 3 week run and fired for acting like they know everything and you don't have that kind of attitude when you enter WWE,

Listened to some of their interviews and some podcasts, and their arrogance was off the charts, not sure if character or legit.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Eh, I personally can't stand these spot monkeys. They should stay on the Indies where they can expose the business and nobody will care.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
deezy been listening to talking shop :mark: it would be nice to get some more teams in the WWE, but i'm not gonna lose my shit if they do or don't come in. I pretty much enjoy them hitting 90 superkicks in PWG.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Who's even the number 3 team in WWE right now? Slater Gator?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who's even the number 3 team in WWE right now? Slater Gator?
Da Big Guy and the other guy......then Brhodedusts who will eventually have to do more than promos.

Weez

Reaction score
Ya know, I like the guys. I can't help it. Spot monkeys like a motherfucker but they're great.