Format for posting coming attractions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Moving forward I would like that when coming attractions are posted they are following the format that Fourth (and Necro) laid out, mainly so everything looks smooth. It should go as follows:

- Poster (if there's no poster out yet then no problem)
- Release date, if it's being released to a streaming platform please make sure if there's any select theatres showing it and put both dates down
- Cast list, all you have to do is copy and paste the cast list from Wikipedia
- Director, if it's a lesser known director please put what movies they've directed and written in parentheses which can also be copied and pasted from Wikipedia
- Writer(s), if the director is a writer make note on the director tab and also please put in parentheses what the writer(s) are known for
- Synopsis, can be found on both Wikipedia and IMDb
- Trailer

I myself have added the director and writer portion as I believe they should also be noted

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.