Formal Declaration of War

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Announcement of deployment of enormous Simian military force.
Any resistance completely futile.

monkeystyle guarantees IWF and extra-IWF possessions and the dynasty, if any resistance remains absent.

Else danger of complete annihilation of the forum and the form of government.

Therefore demand urgently appeal people and forces and demand establish contact with Simian military commanders

Motivation: we have irrefutable proof of an imminent threat of invasion by nancy and Sterl in Hell in a Thread, and the Streetfight, which has long been prepared with the joint knowledge of the Nancy and Sterl.

Purpose: advance to Best Of... area

MikeRaw

You fucked up!
In the Best of IWF section, the first thread is called "Best of IWF Volume One: Soulpower"
But the second is "Best of IWF Volume 2: Nanci Di Loreto"

See, in one, you spelt out the number One instead of putting the number, but in another, you put the number 2 instead of writing out Two.

That is simply inapropriate :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You fucked up!
In the Best of IWF section, the first thread is called "Best of IWF Volume One: Soulpower"
But the second is "Best of IWF Volume 2: Nanci Di Loreto"

See, in one, you spelt out the number One instead of putting the number, but in another, you put the number 2 instead of writing out Two.

That is simply inapropriate :shifty:

What?

I have no idea what you mean :shifty:

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, I, Nancy, am here to unleash hell and reign down vengeance upon thee! All those who are not with me are the disease, while those whose stand by my side the cure...

EDIT: Oh and kiddies... :poster_war:

Wordlife

um wow.... whats going on... has MS declared war? Are you accepting Nancy?

seX-Power

sterl is a ninja rape worshipped pebble toenail emo cabbage tram