For the love of Pakistan.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I hear somewhere that America was getting ready to go to war with Pakistan. I haven't been paying attention to the media lately so any validity for this or is it just fear mongering as usual for my country? lol.

C4

I hear somewhere that America was getting ready to go to war with Pakistan. I haven't been paying attention to the media lately so any validity for this or is it just fear mongering as usual for my country? lol.

That's false news.

Pakistan is an ally of the US. They've got an atom bomb and are a nuclear country. Plus they're like supporting the US in the war against terrorism and are fighting the Taliban in the northern areas of the country right now.

And haven't you heard Barrack Obama praise Pakistan over and over again?

Quintastic One

Reaction score

Nope. Like I said I haven't been paying attention to media lately. So whatever Obama is doing, must be working in my mind since I'm not dead yet. lol. All I know is that Obama isn't supporting expansion of the war, but one of the guys I know who is being deployed to the Army on the 11th of next month said that it would be pointless for my brother to join the reserves, since we're going to be attacking Pakistan soon and all the reserves will be needed to be deployed either to Afghanistan or Pakistan soon.

Reaction score
Pakistan is an ally of the US. They've got an atom bomb and are a nuclear country. Plus they're like supporting the US in the war against terrorism and are fighting the Taliban in the northern areas of the country right now.

Yes, that's why when the Taliban show up, their cousins in the Paki army give them weapons, then "run them off" back westward into Afghanistan. The Paki army then goes and gets more weapons and the process is repeated.

I guess "Fighting" and "ally" only applies to the same ethnic slime. :rolleyes:

He's an unqualified monkey who's opinions don't matter in the scope of world affairs anymore. He's made sure of that in his first year.