Football Players need Pro Wrestling???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BruisedNbattered

Reaction score
Think about it, there have been plenty of football stars that have given Pro Wrestling a shot. But how many of those football stars lasted in the wrestling world? This video shows more respect for pro wrestlers than pro football players.
http://www.burlysports.com/video/19742

Great One

Uh... what do you mean? The two football stars that immediately come to my head ended up becoming two of the biggest names in all of wrestling.

Don't really get the point of the thread but yeah, wrestling and football basically have the same requirements size wise, so it's no surprise.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Well Marcus Cor Von has made it pretty big and Droz wouldve but his WWE career was shortened but Pacman didnt make it that big but the biggest ever would definately be Goldberg
Football and wrestling do have a lot in common and i agree that it can be a career when they retire

Ed_cena

Reaction score
What football, international football or american football? american football maybe, but not like pacman jomes. And Football(futbol) my football, no i dont think so.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Goldberg,Rock,Austin, and a load more people were football players before they came to wrestling, so I think that maybe if Brett Farve gave wrestling a chance, then he could potientally start a wrestling Boom, well unless the smarks betray him,cause they think its a bandwagon or something and prevent wrestling from becoming popular again.

Wrestling Station

Well Marcus Cor Von has made it pretty big and Droz wouldve but his WWE career was shortened but Pacman didnt make it that big but the biggest ever would definately be Goldberg
Football and wrestling do have a lot in common and i agree that it can be a career when they retire

You forgot about the Rock and Steve Austin. Also some other names but i dont remember them all. (was SID one of them?) im not sure about him.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I don't know, it was kinda cool to see Pacman Jones do his thing in the ring with The Truth. But he still ain't get reinstated by Roger Goodell yet.

BruisedNbattered

Reaction score
Yes I know about the Rock. But the video was talking about PRO AMERICAN FOOTBALL. I'm not sure if the Rock and others made it to the NFL. I know they played college ball.