Font/Text help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike1989

Reaction score
Hey just wondering here, can anyone give me any advice on font/text when your putting them on signatures?

Just I never seem to be able to get the actual text looking right at the minute. I'm trying the tutorials and that to get the backgrounds up to scratch, to get some depth and adding c4ds, renders all that jazz to try and make them look good. Some are doing okay, some haven't worked but hey that's the experimenting stage. But every time I come to put some text on the sig, I can never seem to get it working.

Any advice on the best way to add text?

C4

The best thing to do with text is to go simple with it; everyone has problems with text effects and so I think that adding a little shadow or a thin stroke is all you need, maybe some bevel and emboss but not more than that. If you're making a poster or banner then you need text effects but with signatures I would suggest keep it all simple without much text effects, just have good fonts in there,

You can always download good fonts from www.1001freefonts.com or www.dafont.com