Font Size Issue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cayse

Reaction score
Alright I'm having a problem with my font size adjustments in Photoshop CS2. It just started doing this today. When I try to put text on a GFX in order for me to just see it I have to change the size to about 2000 pt. Anything below that is extremely tiny. I tried to restart photoshop so that it would fix it and I also restarted my computer. Neither worked. Have any suggestions?

C4

Restore the default text settings. Open up the character/ paragraph editior just beside your font selection box, play with the settings to see what effect it has on the font when you get the right size at the right time, save those prefrences.

Cayse

Reaction score
Restore the default text settings. Open up the character/ paragraph editior just beside your font selection box, play with the settings to see what effect it has on the font when you get the right size at the right time, save those prefrences.
Thanks C4. I did that and it reset everything so it working good now. The problem was actually the PSD I was using. For some reason it was only doing that on that one. But I needed to readjust my text settings anyways because I mess around with them way too much. Rep Added. :)