Foley on Faces of Foley, For Who He'd Write an Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
On his favorite foreign object he ever got hit with: “Chris Jericho hit me with a copy of my own book in 1999. He got the victory, because it was such a large volume – but I made a heckuva comeback. I told him he wanted more of me I would be at the bookstore and gave an address. It was the largest turnout I had ever had!”

On his favorite ‘Face of Foley’: “Not sure he has ever been counted as a distinct face, but I think my character as Commissioner in 2000 was different enough to be included as one! Definitely the most fun I ever had – I showed up late, left early, didn’t have to change clothes, and said whatever I felt like saying.”

On his acting work: “Well, I have done some acting. I really enjoyed being in an upcoming film called “The Peanut Butter Falcon” with Dakota Johnson, Shia LaBeouf, Thomas Hayden Church – and Jake the snake Roberts is the meanest backyard wrestler you will ever meet. I really enjoy the instantaneous feedback you get from wrestling, one man shows, and wearing the red suit.”

On which WWE star he’d like to write a storyline for: “I would love to write something for Becky Lynch. I’ve mentioned before that I don’t think we’ve seen the best of her – and her ability to dig down deep for promos is still somewhat underutilized.”

On which current stars he thinks would have been a good feud in his prime: “In my prime, I think I could’ve had really good matches with any number of WWE superstars. I think he cactus/Owens match could’ve been great, or a mankind/bray Wyatt match could’ve had some amazing build up.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/mick-foley-reveals-favorite-object-got-hit-current-stars-liked-feud/

Really nice and interesting interview. Imagine Mankind vs Bray. Or Dude Love vs... Velveteen Dream? Also that Commissioner thing, he really loved it.

Also I appreciated his comment about Becky. So underrated.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Foley and Becky would implode themselves with their puns.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Foley basically admitting he loved being Commissioner because he got to be lazy! :beckylol