Floyd Mayweather Retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OlympicEdge92

Reaction score
Boxing star Floyd Mayweather has retired at age 31. He announced his decision today "with a heavy heart," citing that he could no longer "find the desire and joy to continue in the sport."

Mayweather's last public performance was against The Big Show at WrestleMania. He had hinted that he might want to switch and become a pro wrestler full time, but there is zero indication or expectation that this retirement has anything to do with a desire to work for WWE again in the future.

Bigfella

Reaction score
:|

Are you kidding me.

Everyone knew that WM was his only match...EVER!

Haze187

Reaction score
Honestly I don't care. This isn't even thrwad worthy in my mind.

CT Styles

I wouldn't mind him in wrestling actually. I think he would be a great heel and would just have to train hard but either way it doesn't bother me whether he does it or not. Wouldn't be surprised is he did one more thing.

C4

Move it all to the News Section bro.

Anyways, "retire"? Did he retire from boxing or from wrestling? If he did from Wrestling then he deserves the Hall of Fame for that one match and 3 promos leading to WrestleMania 24.