Flames for Dummies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Are you a dumbass in a flame war? Feel like you know deep down your getting *ahem* as they say 'pwned'? Don't have any flames as you were dropped on your head to many times as a baby? This is the thread for you

Name Calling

The staple of Dummy Flames. If you have nothing smart or relevant to say, name call! Here are some examples:

Lady WhoreRod
Brian Kendrick's Ballsack
King Loser
Dipshit Army
Fagish40

Now you try...

Redundant Jokes!!

Once again you have nothing? Getting owned with the racist jokes people direct towards you because you're a currysucking brownie? Make up some...WHITE PEOPLE JOKES! Here's some ideas to get you started

What do you say when you see cum on somebodies pants?
When did the whiteys come here

What did they invent white out?
To get rid of all the whiteys!

What did the whitey say to the bread?
Nice tan buddy

Since they make total sense and are not incredibly stupid in the slightest

Your Mum Jokes

Since it is the internet, you have an infinite knowledge of other members mothers. You have no comeback? Say something about your opponents mother, as it shall always make sense! Yes my mother is a cock sucking whore with cancer, how did you know!

Owned

Got nothing? Just randomly say one of the following (I feel like a dickhead just typing these)

Owned!
Own3d!
Pwned!
Pwn3d!
Self-Owned!
Self-Own3d!
Self-Pwned!
Self-Pwn3d!
I’m a douche bag!

Since not even posting a real flame automatically means you suddenly possess ownership of the person in question.

ZOMG

Once again you have been ‘Owned’ as they say on the interwebz? Somebody actually replied to your flame and you have nothing? Simply post

‘ZOMG THE INTERNET IS SERIOZ BIZINEZZ!!!11!1’

Using this phrase will automatically cover your arse. Since someone flaming you on the internet whilst you are in a flame war must mean that they take the internet extremely seriously and value it more than their lives.

Pose like you’re famous (pun intended)

Somebody caught you out on your stupidity? Have you self-owned yourself? Don’t’ reply to the flame, no no no, just pose and ramble like you’re a pile of shit! Somebody think you’re not actually a supermodel that you claim to be? They ask you to post a picture? Just tell them ‘ROFL so you can jack off to my titties?!?’ even though if they are a supermodel there are OBVIOUSLY other pictures on the internet. Someone catch you out that you’re actually a re-joiner? Repeatedly make up bullshit! Somebody discover you’re actually a dude? Keep pretending you’re a girl, it will work!

YOU SUCK DICK!

Finally, the end of the line. All of the other Flames for Dummies have failed (Whaa…?)! Well just make up random bullshit! Here’s an example

‘Your shot your own grandmmother you sack of shit why don’t you go fuck a cow. You’re mother is a hooker and your father is an Iraqi. You eat dick for breakfast and when people touch you they get AIDS. OWN3D!!!’

Flames are childish!

You have nothing to reply with, as you have just been burnt more than a barrel of Diesel in a bush fire, so what do you do? You can't reply to the flame, and you have absolutely no comeback. What shall you do!

Say you refuse to flame because it is childish! It is once again a perfect way to cover your arse when there is nothing you can shoot back with, you just pretend you are above flaming. Then when you read this section you claim this whole thread is childish (I can see it now >_>)

Welcome the Flames!

When you have been completely trampled and are even more mentally Blue then when you first joined IWF (even though in some cases that's near impossible), use your 4 remaining brain cells and post stuff about you for people to use as flames! When you're an inbred 'tard, there's really no other material needed, but helping others out like this will possibly fool people into thinking you don't care or are just 'above' flaming. Often all it proves is your 4 brain cells have malfunctioned.

New Section~!

Make up shit!

Made-up and/or redundant arguments can be your best friends. Except for sheep of course.

Hope I’ve helped all you dummies out there. Fell free to add your own folks.​

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

From the infinite knowledge of one humankiller99, this one is a life saver:
LHR's tits are so fake, when a guy touches them she gets herpes :p

Moonlight Drive

Dummies, that is a perfect example of a 'YOU SUCK DICK' flame.

You could learn a lot from Humankiller99

Beer

Lol. Nice -HBK- nice. Imao. Does anyone know ahy i have got a plus by my name???

This Guy

sadly some of the people who do these type of flames because they suck at flaming are going to come on here and say "its so true" not realizing that they are the ones your directing this too. lol

Moonlight Drive

sadly some of the people who do these type of flames because they suck at flaming are going to come on here and say "its so true" not realizing that they are the ones your directing this too. lol

*waits for Maje$ty or Famou$ to post*

Moonlight Drive

New Section

Redundant Jokes!!

Once again you have nothing? Getting owned with the racist jokes people direct towards you because you're a currysucking brownie? Make up some...WHITE PEOPLE JOKES! Here's some ideas to get you started

What do you say when you see cum on somebodies pants?
When did the whiteys come here

What did they invent white out?
To get rid of all the whiteys!

What did the whitey say to the bread?
Nice tan buddy

Since they make total sense and are not incredibly stupid in the slightest

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I wish I was as smart as some kid his mum shat out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO

This here is funny...I wonder if any loser will use them not knowing this is meant to flame them.

Moonlight Drive

I bet one Canadian dollar somebody will if this was a sticky

And somebody probably will anyway :/

Even LHR is getting some tips from here :y:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol..*writes some down*

What kind of idiot would fall for this anyway

*writes more down*

I mean if you can't flame then stay the hell out of this section

*writes the rest down*

right

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My life is complete. With this advice, I should be able to OWN *or should I say PWN?* anybody who crosses my path. And if they don't like it? I can always say something about their mother.

Thanks HBK, you're a lifesaver.