Flame-alation Chamber Rules!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
In this section you battle it out with another member in a flame contest. Absolutely no rules and immaturity is required! Please do cross the line, talk about families, drug problems, past sexual experiences that one probably regrets! The line that would be crossed has ALREADY BEEN CROSSED! So make a new line... and then cross it!

You can call out anyone! Anyone from the staff to the newest newbie. Everyone deserves to be flamed! Once you call out a member of the forum, they have within one week to respond or accept the challenge. If they neglect to acknowledge the challenge then the challenger automatically wins.

(NOTE: Member that has been challenged MUST be an active member of the forum)

A maximum of five judges can be assigned per battle. Two judges can be chosen by the challenger, two judges chosen by the challengee and one judge can be assigned by popular vote (both sides agree on who the other judge is).

Let's go over the ground rules.

Rule number 1: No touching of the hair or face... AND THAT'S IT!

This Guy

You know what, anyone who knows my past here knows that I am usually quite against the threads created in HIAT where someone calls someone else out and just flames them.....Its happened a million times. I know the rules of HIAT really do allow it, but I still never really liked it. Since its not something we can really stop anyways, I have to say that I actually agree with the creation of this section.....because at least then I don't have to see it anywhere else anymore.....hopefully.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Ya! If anyone continues flame war outside of this section... well then they will simply be banned from that part of the forum.

IE. someone continues a flame war in HIAT.. and its out of hand.. that person is banned from HIAT.

phantomgerald

Hmm seems interesting. But wouldn't five judges be a little too much?

Reaction score
three judges would be best.....but five can work too....great idea to add this section

This Guy

^^for someone who didn't want to be involved in the first flame war match at all and called it childish, you sure are throwing around challenges like theres no tomorrow.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yeah...quick question....look at the box below the "replie thingy"..

like there's a list of pussys and shit that have "Viewed" this thread...
and like...

some dude by tha-name of "Y2Jake"...

wtf?!

thats my like...Real name..
Jake...so like...

wtf....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That the kid of Rell and Jas. They named it after you man.

Qwake

lmao!!! BKB that really sounded like kenfan talking :smh

Jakes back :D btw, how could jake be rells son, they are like, way different colours and shit!?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
cuz no matter the color of yo-skin foolz...

cuz cum is always the same..."WHITE-POWDER!!!"

meaning Me and Rell share the same cum-colors...

but Mine is far sup'eriour!

Wrestling Station

cuz no matter the color of yo-skin foolz...

cuz cum is always the same..."WHITE-POWDER!!!"

meaning Me and Rell share the same cum-colors...

but Mine is far sup'eriour!

Do you swallow that stuff so often? :shocking:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
nah...

we had several "taste-tests" set around the country and ...

we tricked dumbass canadian kids into thinking our "Cum-Cups" were full of a new-liquad-Pudding....

then we blind-folded them and made them sit in a chair, spung-them-around a bit til they got dizzy...

Made them Drink our jizz...

and an overrall result is that my cum is tastier...ya-heard!?