Five Nights at Freddy's (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
fnaffff.jpg

Release Date: October 27, 2023

Cast​

Synopsis: Mike Schmidt, a troubled security guard, starts a night-time job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a once-successful abandoned family entertainment center, where he discovers its four animatronic mascots — Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy the Pirate Fox — move and kill anyone that is still there after midnight.

Trailer:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Wasn't really interested in this until I realised Matthew Lillard is a part of it, that gives it some potential for me as I love him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nick Cage already did this.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Dug this Trailer even more the previous one. I'm ready for October!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm going to need someone who's played the Game to tell me if this Movie was really accurate or not. I watched this Movie in the morning and I freaking love it. The Backstory with Mike and why he seems so off when it comes to life I wanna know if that is accurate towards the Game or was that Story put in originally for the Movie? Either way it made me care for him in wanting to find his Brother and try to find some kind of peace. It's pretty creepy to see these Animatronic Animals with the Kids Spirits move around like they are real and hey the Jim Henson Creature Shop brought them to life making the vibe of this Movie even better for me during the Film. Pretty crazy twist involving Mike, Steve Raglan and how their families are tied together. I do remember when Lillard's Character was telling Mike about the job he said pretty I hope to see you almost like he was saying to him like he knew the Horror was coming to him and we don't find that out till late which was great.

We might never get Lillard in another Scream Movie but boy he did his thing in this one. By the time you find out he's the Killer and the person who killed Mike's Brother the guy had to go down but the Ending tells you he's still alive...does that man the Kids will still kill in the future because God knows they wanted Abby so badly they went to her home to get her to make her into one of them. Vanessa even though she told Mike what was going on clearly she knows he's been taking out people for a long time. Don't think girl when you wake up you are not on the hook too for those deaths. I'm really hoping we get a Sequel out of this one to see where it could go.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm going to need someone who's played the Game to tell me if this Movie was really accurate or not. I watched this Movie in the morning and I freaking love it. The Backstory with Mike and why he seems so off when it comes to life I wanna know if that is accurate towards the Game or was that Story put in originally for the Movie?
The movie is nothing like the game, but Scott, the guy who made the original FNAF series, wrote the script to be its own universe of FNAF so in a sense the movie series, if it does become that, will have the lore of the games per say, but the lore in the movies will be different. For example, Vanessa isn't William's daughter in the game, but is in the movie and Vanessa is a charter that was introduced in the recent FNAF game. Another example is that you never play as Mike in the FNAF games, instead he leaves you recording on what to do and survive. Confusing? Sure, but I think that is how it is going to go.

As for my opinion on this movie as someone who has played the games and invested way too much time into the lore, I think it is a good movie, but my main complaint is that the whole flashbacks to Mike's brother getting kidnapped was too overdone and could have been a movie on its own and the fact the movie wasn't even that scary as it should have been. I do think Wally's Wonderland, the cage knock, and even the banana splits one were a tad better, but overall i still enjoyed it. If I gave it a rating it would be like a 7-ish out of 10

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention, Matthew Lillard being revealed as William Afton did get me and got be my surprise so that is a good thing as well

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The movie is nothing like the game, but Scott, the guy who made the original FNAF series, wrote the script to be its own universe of FNAF so in a sense the movie series, if it does become that, will have the lore of the games per say, but the lore in the movies will be different. For example, Vanessa isn't William's daughter in the game, but is in the movie and Vanessa is a charter that was introduced in the recent FNAF game. Another example is that you never play as Mike in the FNAF games, instead he leaves you recording on what to do and survive. Confusing? Sure, but I think that is how it is going to go.

As for my opinion on this movie as someone who has played the games and invested way too much time into the lore, I think it is a good movie, but my main complaint is that the whole flashbacks to Mike's brother getting kidnapped was too overdone and could have been a movie on its own and the fact the movie wasn't even that scary as it should have been. I do think Wally's Wonderland, the cage knock, and even the banana splits one were a tad better, but overall i still enjoyed it. If I gave it a rating it would be like a 7-ish out of 10

Thank you for the info and yeah I thought they should of up the Gore but I was fine with it overall. I do get the flashback stuff with his Brother going overboard but I had questions like Abby who clearly knew the Children for God knows how long was courted for possiblity Years. The abilities she showed made me think of her as a Psychic of some time to know stuff where she wasn't born was quite scary. I'm still thinking about the people who trashed the place and them getting all killed and me thinking wait...where did their Cars go? Either Lillard's Character got rid of them or the Kids went outside during the day and got rid of them:lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Thank you for the info and yeah I thought they should of up the Gore but I was fine with it overall. I do get the flashback stuff with his Brother going overboard but I had questions like Abby who clearly knew the Children for God knows how long was courted for possiblity Years. The abilities she showed made me think of her as a Psychic of some time to know stuff where she wasn't born was quite scary. I'm still thinking about the people who trashed the place and them getting all killed and me thinking wait...where did their Cars go? Either Lillard's Character got rid of them or the Kids went outside during the day and got rid of them:lol
You are welcome, and there are "psychics" kind of in the game and books but not in a traditional sense. The lore is just fucking weird and overly complex lol, but there are some weird questions that you end up asking as you said liek the cars and all so. But in the games and books, Michael is known to hide stuff very and too well on a superhuman level so.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, the MatPat cameo was random as hell XD Like I get why he was in it and all, but man it just came from nowhere lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi