First 'UFC Primetime' On FOX Airs This Sunday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

RVD Update

Anyone find it strange that Orton killed another legend on raw, oddly enough it being RVD. A little different than the Snitsky vs RVD matchup at ONS huh?

Well apparently he has stated he is considering retiring, or a lighter wwe schedule. Its reported He has no interest in TNA. So this way, it will give him some time off. "Apparently Van Dam believes he has enough money to retire, but is open to working a lighter WWE schedule."

Partial Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

phantomgerald

after that report, i doubt rvd will go to tna. wwe probably still have an offer for him if he wants to

3lions

Reaction score
I'm guessing that RVD will 'do a Jericho' and be humiliated in his last TV appearance, then take a considerable amount of time off (to rest up injuries, etc.) and then return in an even better position than before he left. I truley believe that TNA is no longer the great opinion which it once was. It just seems like a place for older guys to go, pick up a huge paycheck and then retire (Steiner, Sting, Nash, Kip James, BG James, Team 3D, etc.).

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
With UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos approaching, FOX will showcase the event with a special UFC Primetime episode this Sunday. The hour-long show can be seen either immediately following or right before the final NFL game for your viewing area that day, depending on the market.

The UFC signed a seven-year deal with FOX Networks earlier this year, and the first card will feature UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez defending his title for the first time against Junior dos Santos. The show will focus on building up the two heavyweights, promoting them in advance of their epic meeting.

Normally, UFC Primetime shows air over a few weeks, but this one will be condensed down to one episode. UFC On FOX takes place November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

It has not been made official how the other fights for the card will be seen, as the UFC has made mention of putting either one of the prelim fights on the show if time allows.

FightLine.com