First Time I Got Paid For Making Graphics!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Well, I did a Advanced Photoshop course and was able to make good leaflets at reasonable prices for small-scale companies, so why not start off by making graphics for companies? :laugh: I advertised in a Local newspaper and eventually got a call and was offered Rial Omani 125 for this work, 4 pages in total including the front and back: :sq_yellow_wink:

(Looks a bit distorted because it's the final design which was printed and I scanned it and put it over here)

c8c5e88896.png

03ea63b755.png

c366ade6cd.png

8d75e30f2c.png

Comment and discuss on my first graphic for which I was paid 125R.O! :biggrin2:

Wrestling Station

first of all congratulations about the payment.. goodluck.

now about the ratings.. i dont see that you did anything graphical wise coz what you did was a copy paste work. thats not a graphical thing to rate. sorry.

the dark knight

if im not mistakin, thats around 550 USD. 275 quid...

are you serious? for that only or for a contract or something? no disrespect, but i would've been a millionaire by now if i got paid that much..pretty much all of us too. lol

is this some kind of a move to piss of weebo?

Enigma22

Reaction score
there is no way he got paid 550 bucks for that... not that its bad but thats way to much... u sure thats how much it is tdk?

C4

It's 32 US Dollars, lol.
I wouldn't get that much since I'm not that professional, it's a small-scale company which replaces manual systems with computerized solutions!

Weebo

Reaction score
They don't look bad. You should really stick to that instead of BTB GFX. Looks like you have found somethin gyou can do and I say work with that instead of the stuff here.

the dark knight

im sorry that i made my calculations in a bit of a hurry. 125 OR is actually 325 USD.

and according to XE.com, it is correct. take a look:
2rpsftu.jpg

i sense....something wrong. whats up C4?

C4

Not 125 OR. it's Rial Omani 125, that's how we say it, 1-2-5.
And when we say it like this: "Rial Omani 125" it means 12 Rials and 500 baizas (i.e. 12.5 OR.) but when we say 125 OR. then it's 325 USD. You understand right? It's actually 12 Rials 500 baizas but it's said as 1-2-5 Rial Omani over here.. :confused: