First time attending Show, ROH FANS HELP!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rohfirsttimer

Reaction score
Okay, I will be attending my first ever wrestling show on September 15 in Chicago Ridge, ILL. I just had a few questions about it.

First, There is only 6th row seating available on (tickets.com) and 7th row seating on (rohwrestling.com). So, is there any other way to get first row tickets? Are these views of the ring good, or do people get in the way?

Second, Is the general audience tickets a good thing? Are the views of the ring good from the general audience section? Do you get chairs to sit on or do you have to stand?

Third, If I dont buy my tickets online is there any way to buy tickets at the show? Or do you have to have to buy the tickets online?

Thanks, just trying to make my first trip to a wrestling show without doubt.

Montana

Lucky, The 15th is going to be a huge show. To answer your questions.

First, There is only 6th row seating available on (tickets.com) and 7th row seating on (rohwrestling.com). So, is there any other way to get first row tickets? Are these views of the ring good, or do people get in the way?

Im sure the front rows are sold out by now. Not sure how you could get better seats. If you get the 6th row, your going to have about 5 rows ahead of you, so it kinda depends how big you are.

Second, Is the general audience tickets a good thing? Are the views of the ring good from the general audience section? Do you get chairs to sit on or do you have to stand?

I get General Admission, and they are good seat, they are right behind about 7-10 rows of seats, and these are basically bleachers. So you can get a better view on the bleachers. Or you can be on the bottom on the bleachers, and you'll have no one sitting in front of you. If you get in the right spots. (Diagonal to ring)

Third, If I dont buy my tickets online is there any way to buy tickets at the show? Or do you have to have to buy the tickets online?

You can buy them at the door, but they are more expensive. Your better off buying online. I believe the different is like 10-15 onlnie, or 20 that day.

Reaction score
^ holy crap thats cheap, I should get some for when they go to Edison

Rell

Reaction score
Independent Wrestling is usually cheap and well worth the money. For 75 bucks I getting the entire PWG BOLA Tournament (3 full nights, 2nd/3rd Row)