First showing on this site

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid_Hurricane

Reaction score
Heres to The Punk Era.....

Punk.png

Rate/Hate

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I like it.. Nice doubling Punk there.. Good cutting IMO.. I like the red on it.. And the Font's are very good to me.. Like the cursive Punk alot... Couldv'e switched it up on the font for the "Welcom To The Punk Era".. But overall good sig..

I give it a....

7.5/10

Reaction score
i dont like the double psd's next to each other. maybe it was a mistake. nice text and psd. 8/10 overall i would say.

Kid_Hurricane

Reaction score
No, it wasn't a mistake, I thought it would look good like that, and I don't know if you would call it a psd, if i cut it.

Phenom

Reaction score
First of all, it'd be better to keep your renders to a minimum of two in signature this size & the duplicated renders don't make it any better. Try adding some images, too. Other than at, it looks perfect to me! 9/10.