First picture of Johnny Depp as Tonto in The Lone Ranger revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
depptonto.jpg

The first photo of Johnny Depp as Tonto in the forthcoming film The Lone Ranger, has been unveiled.

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer tweeted the above picture from the Gore Verbinski film, which also features Armie Hammer, who plays the titular Lone Ranger.

Johnny Depp recently opened up about his character Tonto and the production of The Lone Ranger, which is set for release in May 2013. He told Larry King in a CNN special: "There is a script, it's a very funny, good script. There's a boatload of humour."

He also likened the role to his Disney character, Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates Of The Caribbean series. He said: "What I like about Tonto, what I feel good about Tonto is that I feel like he's - you know when I came up with Captain Jack, I thought, 'Okay, I've really arrived at something different here', and Tonto feels right on par with Captain Jack, it feels like another Captain Jack to me."

Depp also spoke about his forthcoming role in a biopic of children's author Theodor Geisel, aka Dr Seuss, saying that the film will feature characters from his books. He said: "It's something we're developing with Seuss' widow, Geisel's widow. It's a very exciting possibility, because it's a combination of live action and... the characters will certainly have a role."

nme

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I hope he isn't making Tonto gay. That would really ruin the movie.